Seth Rollins Has Torn MCL and Partially Torn Meniscus

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I doubt he misses Mania but even then with him likely being shut down until then you can just have Priest take it off him in the meantime

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Priest not ready to headline a Mania

And he’s still tag champ
I didn't say Priest was gonna headline Mania, just that he can take the title off Rollins for now until he's ready to come back (which I believe will be before Mania)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I didn't say Priest was gonna headline Mania, just that he can take the title off Rollins for now until he's ready to come back (which I believe will be before Mania)
Why even take it off him then? Roman goes months without defenses

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
he aint built for it now we can get it mcintyre/punk night 1 for the title lets go :blessed:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I don't like him that him, I do hope he takes time off to fully recover. I can see him not working till Mania but I think they should involve the injury into a storyline and have him drop the belt soon

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
We will find out Monday, they say Seth will address his status.
Seth will come to the ring to address his injury and before he can vacate the title…

But nobody comes through the entrance the Judgement day attack him coming from crowd and then Damien cashes in, Seth being the fighting champion that he is accepts and then after a min scuffle he eats a south of heaven for the 3 second tan and there you have it Damien priest is the new WHC.

A transitional champ he will be because lord knows he not going into mania as champ but the question is who do they put the belt on to go against Punk in a main event worthy match at Mania night 1? I would say Gunther but I don’t think that’s a match worthy of night 1 main event against Punk at this time.

I have a feeling we might see HHH calling Brock to win the title at the elimination chamber and then we about to get The Best Vs The Beast part 2 going into mania :jbhmm: .

Nonetheless like Roman getting sick from Covid at day 1 2021, Seth getting injured is about to cause a butterfly effect.

Edit: Drew and Punk for the title could work too and this could be enough to get Drew to resign with the WWE..