Seth Rollins Has Torn MCL and Partially Torn Meniscus

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sucks for sure. If he’s able to wrestle come Mania time just have him cut promos in the build up to him and Punk. Shouldn’t be difficult to book.

I hope he can be healed in time. Whats the time table on this injury?

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I hope he can be healed in time. Whats the time table on this injury?

IIRC, you can rehab a torn MCL in about 2-3 months without surgery, depending on the severity. He did it before in 2017, so it’s not off the table.

The Meniscus is where shyt starts getting shakey, depending on what he chooses to do

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Damian in the cut excited

I say they run promo like it'll be punk vs Seth at mania because the iron is hot on that situation. Have Priest cash in and make it a triple threat and eliminate Rollins from the equation early in the match so he doesn't hurt himself and have Priest win due to fukkery. No we have a CM Punk vs judgemwnt day feud going until Seth fully heals up

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
He's gonna have to apologize to Rey for the eye situation and ask for the stem cells plug
resize

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They need to make like august to January they off season or something

Seth is the one that wants to wrestle and defend his title as much as possible. When he could come out cut a few promos or do a tag match here and there then wrestle at every PLE. Dude goes too hard