Seth Rollins Has Torn MCL and Partially Torn Meniscus

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Y’all have to stop this, it was corny when yall accused Brock of doing it and it’s even more corny to say this about the rock of all people.
There is no bigger matchup at mania than a returning punk vs Seth and Rock vs Roman No one deserves a spot over them. Then only guy that got himself over in the past year was LA knight and he does not need to be main eventing mania

Like who should be in that spot?
KO? He main evened against Steve Austin of all people and he wasn’t that hot at the time. Bobby ? What has he done this year?
Priest? Lol

Tell me who deserves that spot more? And tell me why it’s better to have them over the rock, and you can’t dismiss ticket sales or ratings

Don't forget....CODY MAIN EVENTED WRESTLEMANIA LAST DAMN YEAR :laff:

They want him to repeat the RR and WM main event :laff:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Still a tag team champ doesn't mean anything. Hell, fits into what the sheets have said about them wanting to turn JD into Bloodline 2.

As far as being ready, there's 70 days between Rumble and Mania. If there was any time for a transitional run to take place, it's then (remember triple h's random transitional run from Rumble to Mania?). Might as well see what you have since the outcome of the original match (Rollins/Sourpuss) probably is unchanged if Rollins can go. Plus having a 3rd body in there a) lessens the load Rollins has with his injury and b) gives Rollins an out to continue feuding with Sourpuss Punk if Punk pins Priest.
Thats not what a transitional champion is. It’s when you don’t want to book a match or have one guy lose to the other.

Roman was champ before HHH. That reign was to build to a book HHH vs Roman mania match.

A transitional champ is like Mankind at SS99 or Kevin Nash losing to Hogan, or Macho Man losing to Hogan after getting the belt.

The money is in Seth vs Punk or Seth vs Gunther when he finally drops it. Nobody cares to see Priest vs either

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Y’all have to stop this, it was corny when yall accused Brock of doing it and it’s even more corny to say this about the rock of all people.
There is no bigger matchup at mania than a returning punk vs Seth and Rock vs Roman No one deserves a spot over them. Then only guy that got himself over in the past year was LA knight and he does not need to be main eventing mania

Like who should be in that spot?
KO? He main evened against Steve Austin of all people and he wasn’t that hot at the time. Bobby ? What has he done this year?
Priest? Lol

Tell me who deserves that spot more? And tell me why it’s better to have them over the rock, and you can’t dismiss ticket sales or ratings
Nah, man. I'm so here for it. At WM 40, The Rock is going to walk down the People's ramp and walk into the People's ring. The bell will start the match and they'll be a lot of overly long staring contests as both competitors quietly pander and hope the crowd chimes in to make it seem lit. They'll finally lock up after 4-5 minutes and Dwayne will get gassed and turn into a muscular Grimace after eight minutes causing the match to have numerous rest spots. The Rock and Roman will kick out of 15-20 finishers each and there will be at least 3 to 4 run-ins from every living member of the Anoa'i family and who knows maybe the spirits of Rocky Johnson, Jimmy Snuka, Peter Maivia, Yokozuna can jump in too. We'll finally get a :flabbynsick: spinebuster, and The Rock will go for the all too obvious People's Elbow spot only to get speared by Roman. 1-2-3. Ring-a-ding ding and the match is over. After Dwayne admits that he is Roman's bytch, he can go back to Hollywood to work for Vin Diesel on Fast and Furious 2,481 and Roman can go on yet another long, fun Spring break. It's going to be fantastic. I can't wait! Let's gooo. :blessed:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nah, man. I'm so here for it. At WM 40, The Rock is going to walk down the People's ramp and walk into the People's ring. The bell will start the match and they'll be a lot of overly long staring contests as both competitors quietly pander and hope the crowd chimes in to make it seem lit. They'll finally lock up after 4-5 minutes and Dwayne will get gassed and turn into a muscular Grimace after eight minutes causing the match to have numerous rest spots. The Rock and Roman will kick out of 15-20 finishers each and there will be at least 3 to 4 run-ins from every living member of the Anoa'i family and who knows maybe the spirits of Rocky Johnson, Jimmy Snuka, Peter Maivia, Yokozuna can jump in too. We'll finally get a :flabbynsick: spinebuster, and The Rock will go for the all too obvious People's Elbow spot only to get speared by Roman. 1-2-3. Ring-a-ding ding and the match is over. After Dwayne admits that he is Roman's bytch, he can go back to Hollywood to work for Vin Diesel on Fast and Furious 2,481 and Roman can go on yet another long, fun Spring break. It's going to be fantastic. I can't wait! Let's gooo. :blessed:
And that shyt will be all over the headlines and be the most talked about segment on the show. The YouTube views will be in the millions and the crowd will go wild.

I mean after all WM is about the entertainment more than the wrestling it’s about creating that moment more than it is about having matches to reward the hardest working wrestlers. There is always AEW if you not here for the fukkery

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The money is in Seth vs Punk or Seth vs Gunther when he finally drops it. Nobody cares to see Priest vs either

Agree. The motb right now is probably a thorn on the side of their booking plans lol

I would have finn cost priest the briefcase.. Then they fight each other at WM. That wouldn't diminish Priest if he wins..

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Roman Reigns v The Rock not happening 9am in the morning EST :mjlol:

200w.gif
I was up that early for Wrestle Kingdom so I'll do the same for Elimination Chamber

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Agree. The motb right now is probably a thorn on the side of their booking plans lol

I would have finn cost priest the briefcase.. Then they fight each other at WM. That wouldn't diminish Priest if he wins..
Totally disagree with you. Who are the biggest heels on Raw? JUDGEMENT DAY. Right now Judgement Day is hot especially with this R truth storyline. Im sure their merchandise is selling like crazy. Punk is over without the belt, Same with Seth and Cody. Plus having Priest as champ brings major credibility to the group. I enjoy having a heel champ. I liked the Mark Henry hall of pain era. I even liked when Jinder was champ. It's something about a heel champion and everyone trying to knock him off the mountain. I would do like this. Truth and MIz win the tag titles. Probably because Truth does something goofy. But Truth feels bad and wants to make up for it. So he helps Priest cash in on Rollins