Seriously, WTF was Yamcha thinking tryin to handle 300x gravity?

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:heh: It just doesn't make sense any sense AT ALL. There is some dumb stuff that happens in DBZ, but this has to be up the top. You're a human peeping through those windows jealous as fukk at Vegeta's training methods. What makes you think you think you can handle 300x? Dude didn't even bother starting with 100x and working his way up. Like a breh that can barely bench press 135 jumping up to three 45 plates on each side.

:sadcam:"Oh no! What have I done?" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: That struggle regret.

Vegeta probably showed up in there the next morning like :dahell: seeing Yamcha still on the ground :dead:

You wouldn't catch Tien or Krillin making dumb moves like that :sas2:

Edit: Original video got deleted a while back, so replacing it with another version.

nikka was pleading for his life :russ:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:patrice: i think Akira said he did not like Chi Chi but he could not match goku with Bulma because at the end of Dragon ball she was dating Yamcha and goku was getting married with Chi Chi... that why she said she it's to late now since he already has a kid and is married:yeshrug:
Basically he said he didn't like Chi-Chi but thought it'd be a good creative exercise to force himself to try to write a character he didn't like.

But the main reason he didn't like her was because her original character as a kid was a docile fangirl who wanted to be a housewife so he paired her with Goku and rewrote her to be a psycho bytch.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
It's hotly debated among the fans-- Krillin held it down in the saiyan and namek storylines but Tien was stronger in the OG Dragonball (before Krillin got his potential unlocked on Namek) and had the better showings in the Cell and Buu arcs.

It's tough to gauge the two on how strong they really are since neither gets to do a whole lot of fighting compared to Piccolo and the Super Saiyans once the Androids show up, and both of them rely on bizarre, overpowered moves that are way stronger than they are (Insta-kill Destructo Discs vs the Tri-beam which is stupidly powerful regardless of the user, but drains their life force.)

Toriyama himself considers Krillin to be the GOAT human fighter in interviews:

That point aside, Yamcha is a walking L either way :mjlol:

Get bodied by a saibaman while Yajirobe goes on to get more shine than you, brehs

Lose your chick to Vegeta, brehs

Nearly murk yourself in 300x gravity, brehs

Yamcha had bulma and cheated on her when they were together.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yamcha had bulma and cheated on her when they were together.

Was that actually cannon?!?:: Tfs mentioned it in their one off episode ..:heh: why yamcha can't get any shine damn use the dragon balls at least to grant you saiyan blood or some shyt to make you stronger...

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Was that actually cannon?!?:: Tfs mentioned it in their one off episode ..:heh: why yamcha can't get any shine damn use the dragon balls at least to grant you saiyan blood or some shyt to make you stronger...

I do not know if it was ever explained, but why could Vegeta not during the time between Cell and Buu make a wish to bring back planet Vegeta, or at least the Saiyans that Frieza killed. Does not make sense to me.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I do not know if it was ever explained, but why could Vegeta not during the time between Cell and Buu make a wish to bring back planet Vegeta, or at least the Saiyans that Frieza killed. Does not make sense to me.

It was said somewhere that wishes only extend to something that took place within the last year of a wish being made (until Super retconned it to bring back Frieza, I think).

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
FB-IMG-1599511529379.jpg