Seriously, whatever happened to the Bravehearts?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my favourite nas verses...he came with punchlines almost every round

EDIT: speaking on the quick to back down track

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also liked the features they had with fifty...something bout wakk rap groups like these that worked

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yo, I love the fact that "Quick to Back Down" is nothing more than a stab at Jay and Rocafella

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Nashawn was the only one who had even a SMIDGEN of potential.

Zigs, you my man but I have never heard a decent Nashawn verse....the closest was his verse on Level 7 and that's only cuz he was going back and forth with Nas. Jungle and Horse were cool though to me. I can fukk with a Wiz verse here and there (Pray and What U Gonna Do), but could never fukk with Nay Nay

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jungle was always my favorite member of the group, he wasn't the best, in fact he might have been the worst, but he had a great cadence on the mic and he kept it all the way thugged out at all times, plus dude is pretty funny.

"It's jungle from the bravehearts for all y'all dummies, ima be the first black face on money"

"I got that gun on me on the corner playing dice, I got that gun on me at the wedding throwing rice"

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zigs, you my man but I have never heard a decent Nashawn verse....the closest was his verse on Level 7 and that's only cuz he was going back and forth with Nas. Jungle and Horse were cool though to me. I can fukk with a Wiz verse here and there (Pray and What U Gonna Do), but could never fukk with Nay Nay

His verse on "my country" is a classic

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

He was dope on Last Words & My Country

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
He was dope on Last Words & My Country

you're right, i forgot about his verse on my country, he did aight on that joint. i gotta check his verse on last words now, i think i edited it to only have Nas' verse on my ipod.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Jungles best verse right here, flyest gangstas off the escape from ny mixtape by whoo kidd. First mixtape I ever got right around when Stillmatic came out. Nas comes in 2 secs in talkin shyt then Jungle gets the first verse, def his best work.

Shoot with the left, drive with the right, kill a motherfukka in the street broad day light
http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player.php?id=m7858b54&tid=24

Also off that tape this classic NaS gem
http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player.php?id=m7858b54&tid=27

Plus these two Jigga tracks, damn I'm listening to this whole thing. Red and Meth track before this is hot too.
http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player.php?id=m7858b54&tid=9

Last edited: