Seriously, whatever happened to the Bravehearts?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

lol. pancakes n waffles my nig.

you ain't see prince new single?

Nashawn is Nas' cousin. His full name is Nashawn Jones.

And that Queens Story video jungle put together was gully

nashawn has the same last name but they are not related at all. I could explan the rest of nashawn life story (he had a source article back in 99) but I'm lazy. nashawn wanted people to think they we're related tho.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nashawn has the same last name but they are not related at all. I could explan the rest of nashawn life story (he had a source article back in 99) but I'm lazy. nashawn wanted people to think they we're related tho.
He did a pretty good job convincing people cause he is listed a Nas cousin all over the web

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly. Nashawn though the cousin thing would be a clever way to promote him. lol that's the classic hood alley-oop. Telling a girl that you're messing with that your cousin wants to holler at her homegirl or asking her to bring a homegirl through to kick it with your cuz.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Can't find links for those old Nashawn mixtape. If anybody got a working ones link me.​

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just like Junior Mafia NaS was just looking out for his people, most of them couldn't really rap like that and NaS was writing them verses. "Oochie Wally" and their appearances on "QB's finest" album was dope. Both "Bravehearts" album were weak outside a few songs and they almost killed the Classic status of "Stillmatic" with "Braveheart Party" and took a whole half of mic away from "God's Son" with that terrible "Zone out". Nashawn was dope though to me. These were my joints:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
beat and hook to "twilight" go hard

Jungle is funny as hell on the mic. His verse on "straight outta QB" is quite entertaining.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
beat and hook to "twilight" go hard

Jungle is funny as hell on the mic. His verse on "straight outta QB" is quite entertaining.

Yeah most the time when I hear a verse from this nikka I'm prepared to :russ:

I already know he gon spit some crazy shyt​