Seriously, whatever happened to the Bravehearts?

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Juelz killed them with that "it's obvious that Nas got no respect for her squad..." line...

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
true shyt, i always thought that jungle could have been the east coast version of gucci, just spit ignorant hard shyt over dope beats. mad he never made a mixtape or nothing, i fukked with jungle's verses off pray, oochie wally, the flyest, and quiet nikkas.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
As wack as they were minus a few tracks they were lucky to get the chance to make two albums.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Horse got married to Heather B and she didn't want him rappin about "oochie wally" and "i hit it while my wifes gone", so he retired. Him and Nas still cool and he was in the "We make the world go round" video.
i didn't know that

i see her on facebook, she's like barternder or something

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it seem like after 2004 they disapeared.

they dont appear on Nas albums anymore, they dont roll with him, not on stage etc.

Wiz, Nashawn, Jungle, Horse, :ohhh:
i was at the nas concert in dallas at the house of blues in 2008 and nas brought horse on stage to do a verse. i was like wtf

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
why can't I see any embeded videos? I keep having to hit reply, copy the end of the youtube link and search it

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true shyt, i always thought that jungle could have been the east coast version of gucci, just spit ignorant hard shyt over dope beats. mad he never made a mixtape or nothing, i fukked with jungle's verses off pray, oochie wally, the flyest, and quiet nikkas.

Dude was always ignorant and hilarious. He cracked me up on "Situations"
"I gave my support when she had that abortion"
And the end of the last verse from the OG "Situations" (Kay Slay had it, they took Jungle's 2nd verse off and put Nas on there)
"You can lay up in my mansion, ride in Ferrari's, I might fukk your best friend and tell you "I'm Sorry"" :lolbron::russ::yeshrug: