Seriously, whatever happened to the Bravehearts?

Dopematic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultimately painful as it may have been for Nas to admit they didn't have the talent to stick around..

Yes incredible, in this day and age in hip-hop even this bunch of guys who are homies to a true legend, their lack of staying power made them fade away...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it seem like after 2004 they disapeared.

they dont appear on Nas albums anymore, they dont roll with him, not on stage etc.

Wiz, Nashawn, Jungle, Horse, :ohhh:

Horse got married to Heather B and she didn't want him rappin about "oochie wally" and "i hit it while my wifes gone", so he retired. Him and Nas still cool and he was in the "We make the world go round" video.

Wiz wanted to hang out in QB, so thats probably where he is.

Nashawn doing his own thing but him and Nas are cousins so they prolly see each other outside of music.

Jungle is with nas all the time at shows and appearances. He still does the hype man role every now and again and he was most recently reported to be doing some filming for a video for "Queens Story"

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I didn't know Nashawn was Nas's cousin. I guess it makes sense tho, no way ur gonna have a wack nikka around u 24/7 unless he's related to you, I'm assuming Wiz is his cousin also. Pac did the same shyt with the wack ass Outlawz

And I remember hearing summin bout how Horse was scared for his life during the Jay Z beef and that's why he stopped rapping

:snoop: @ Nas shooting a video for Queens Story, dope song but dude apparently doesn't want to sell any records

Cherry Wine should be the next damn single

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Nashawn is good, he have several good songs. But what bravehearts lack is an sound identity. When you look at infamous mobb for example, they are not great rappers, but their 3 albums are impeccable, because they have great beats and grimey voices. Their first album album were produced by alc but even in the second one and the third, they managed to keep the same dark sound.
Bravehearted album was not bad but it sound completly forced by columbia with too much Nas features and obvious commercial songs
Bravehearted 2 has it's moments but was not hitting hard

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Horse got married to Heather B and she didn't want him rappin about "oochie wally" and "i hit it while my wifes gone", so he retired. Him and Nas still cool and he was in the "We make the world go round" video.

Wiz wanted to hang out in QB, so thats probably where he is.

Nashawn doing his own thing but him and Nas are cousins so they prolly see each other outside of music.

Jungle is with nas all the time at shows and appearances. He still does the hype man role every now and again and he was most recently reported to be doing some filming for a video for "Queens Story"

Nashawn isn't Nas's cousin but Jungle is Nas's brother. Wiz prob chillin in QB

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
every popular rapper has a wack crew they keep around and try to make them some money.. Em had d-12.... Luda had DTP... Jeezy had his click...the sad thing is 98% of the time they are garbage ...and eventually just end up being taxi drivers somewhere..

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Somebody drop some links for some mixtapes or albums with Nashawn and Killa Kidz.​