Seriously, What Was Biggie Thinking Dropping That Freestyle In LA?

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
"tHeY ddIdnT uNdErSTaNd gANg PoLitIcS" like it's something difficult to understand.

They both knew the game they were playing and both trusted that their "Team" is better than the other teams... Simple, sad, and true.

I don't think you really need to understand gang politics to know that if you jump the wrong gang member, you may get killed in retaliation. Especially if the guy is known as a shooter, which Orlando apparently was.

Pac knew the risks, I think.

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
I don't think you really need to understand gang politics to know that if you jump the wrong gang member, you may get killed in retaliation. Especially if the guy is known as a shooter, which Orlando apparently was.

Pac knew the risks, I think.
He had no clue who dude was. Just a scrub that got jumped and embarrassed. Similar to Nipsey and how they embarrassed old boy that came back spraying, except they knew the dirt bag personally so that was even dumber than the Pac thing.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
He had no clue who dude was. Just a scrub that got jumped and embarrassed. Similar to Nipsey and how they embarrassed old boy that came back spraying, except they knew the dirt bag personally so that was even dumber than the Pac thing.
Stop hating on the man who became successful, has millions of fans, that's been dead for 20 plus years and just continue living your boring miserable life. I'm sure your very proud you know "gang politics" huh?
Old ass nikka:mjlol:

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
Stop hating on the man who became successful, has millions of fans, that's been dead for 20 plus years and just continue living your boring miserable life. I'm sure your very proud you know "gang politics" huh?
When was I hating? I own a bunch of biggie and pac CDs. Doesn’t mean they didn’t make dumb ass mistakes that cost them their lives. I mean, they did. It’s a fact. Facts are facts. Not the same as hate. Most can easily make the distinction. You’re having trouble with it but that’s ok.

Besides that, I have a beautiful wife and 2 handsome boys. We live in a great area of San Diego and are currently building a pool in the backyard of our million dollar (plus) home. And I’m not gonna pretend to be a gangster at 40 years old (July 11th), haha. fukk all that. I’d rather live.

Peace. No hate. Have a good day.

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Biggie was a dead man prior to the day he came to LA, for that shyt on NY radio about nikkas filming NY NY video

And then puffy who thought shyt was sweet since Pac was dead and Suge in jail that he can just rolled into LA and nothing would happen

Sad that both Pac and big died but they ask for it

Canon

Veteran
Daps
He'd still be alive if he didn't spit that IMO. Straight disrespectful and he had to know some would take it the wrong way. "Your spirit above me, or beneath me"? My team in the marine blue? Nah...
that and he should have chilled at home for a good minute

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
How you could go to L.A for so long, attending public parties just 6 months after Pac died is something I will never understand.

And not bringing Wolf and Riz with you is even more crazy.
He told Big Gene/Gene Deal he ain’t going cause they ain’t going out to Cali right

Don’t blame him either cause Diddy and em was feeling themselves too much when they landed even with warnings :francis: yet Diddy still was :camby: to any and all request for more security.

Freestyle or not, BIG was getting shot as soon as he entered Cali.
Yep. If they really needed to be in Cali, they should’ve just did whatever business they needed to do, go to the award show, and jet to London. fukk the parties and all that extra shyt. Get in and get out. Streets was way too hot :palm: and them moving like they did made it seem like a parade on the streets to the folks on the West that was :fire::angry: over Pac dying and the whole East/West stuff.