Seriously, What Was Biggie Thinking Dropping That Freestyle In LA?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He'd still be alive if he didn't spit that IMO. Straight disrespectful and he had to know some would take it the wrong way. "Your spirit above me, or beneath me"? My team in the marine blue? Nah...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

SUGE WAS IN JAIL
AND THEY THOUGHT THE CRIPS
COULD SHIELD THEM FROM BULLETS.

:devil:
:evil:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
He'd still be alive if he didn't spit that IMO. Straight disrespectful and he had to know some would take it the wrong way. "Your spirit above me, or beneath me"? My team in the marine blue? Nah...
Big was gonna get got regardless imo. I was always confused too because sways show was on KMEL which is in the bay. Looks like the show was simulcast to LA though.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
And somehow they found that Benz on the packed street.
Yup, that was the thing i found hardest to believe. Packed strip on a weekend with a tyson fight. Lol.

According to orlandos uncle they just happened to drive by and flipped a uturn where they weren't supposed to. Which is crazy because it supposedly happened at a stretch where there is no place to turn around

He also said if pac had just been inside the car not drawing attention, they never wouldve seen him. Something i keep in mind for how i maneuver.