SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because the performative “pro blacks”, old head simps, mama’s boys and no p*ssy getting simps who say things like “y’all are running the female posters off the site” because they get no play in real life protect them.

Then they’ll gaslight the men who actually call it out with the usual “well the coli is anti-black WoMan Like how LSA iS Anti BlaCk MaLe”

When the only black women who are trashed on this site are bedwenches and anti black male feminists. This site also trashed black male c00ns. Meanwhile LSA only trashes ALL BLACK MEN.

But the Simps on here will gaslight you to believe it’s the same. I mean they’re already doing it in this thread :mjlol:
Spoken/typed with intelligence and scholarship, friends.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You non reading ass nikka I ain't asking you to prove shyt and don't give AF about who you are in life. I'm telling you right now I'm more than happy to prove I'm black if you accept a perma IP ban bet on that. I'm in the gym right now in between sets, it's nothing to me to throw on a mask and take a pic and upload a YouTube video to @Houston911 if it means you off this bytch forever.

You putting out bs about me being a CAC I'm happy to get you off the board real quick and forever. If your p*ssy ass ain't taking the bet or taking it back that tells us right there you a cap ass bullshyt ass nikka.

This contradicts your whole post and I seriously don't give a shyt about you kid. Nikkas in Chicago didn't want to meet up in Chicago to see that im black. Im not taking no pics to prove to you im black. Skip along mfer.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All ima say is there’s about to be changes around this bytch . Y’all fukked up when y’all let me on this site.

Leader of the new school and y’all old simp nikkas better get out the way or get in line :yeshrug:

The reign of @Cornershooter Begins and ima buy this site too. We’ll Look back at this moment as the birth of coli 2.0 led by the goat :blessed: nice fun side project for me.

Shout out to the real nikkas that didn’t leave my hanging when I called the bullshyt out.

This thread will be used for reference in the future. Any crazy shyt you see by these female posters . Post it here

LOVE YOU BOYS :salute:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If you haven't noticed, anti-black male misandry is the most popular form of misandry there is. Juxtaposition that with white supremacy, racism, anti-blackness, and a general adherance to upholding the values of white patriarchy...it's very easy to see why anti-black male misandry is allowed to fester from just "jokes" to full on hate speech.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
This contradicts your whole post and I seriously don't give a shyt about you kid. Nikkas in Chicago didn't want to meet up in Chicago to see that im black. Im not taking no pics to prove to you im black. Skip along mfer.
This ho ass borderline retarded nikka got everything to say but "I accept the bet" or "I was wrong and I take it back". Everyone see you read like a female, ain't nobody tryna link up with no sissy and go to pride with you bytch ass nikka.

:camby:🤡

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
If you haven't noticed, anti-black male misandry is the most popular form of misandry there is. Juxtaposition that with white supremacy, racism, anti-blackness, and a general adherance to upholding the values of white patriarchy...it's very easy to see why anti-black male misandry is allowed to fester from just "jokes" to full on hate speech.
I’ve always thought this but didn’t articulate it in such a beautiful manner . Thank you

We live in a society where you can shyt on black men get promoted and get a book deal , movies and be worth a billion dollars and nobody will ever call you out . But brehs are waking up :salute: . And I honestly think this thread shows that most of us not going for the bullshyt anymore 90% of brehs agree and I don’t know if that would have been the case just a couple years ago.

But it’s also critical because if we can’t look at each other and get it removed from a forum that’s for black men :mjlol: then it’ll never be removed from society:snoop:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This ho ass borderline retarded nikka got everything to say but "I accept the bet" or "I was wrong and I take it back". Everyone see you read like a female, ain't nobody tryna link up with no sissy and go to pride with you bytch ass nikka.

:camby:🤡

Get off my d*ck you fakkit. That pre work out smoothie got you amped up. If you don't give a fck about me move your bytch a$$ along.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Totally agree

HOWEVER

Anti Black women rhetoric
Anti Black man rhetoric coming from other nikkas too
Is regular on here

Let's be fair across the board

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
My mom is white and my dad is black.. when I hear race loyal referring to relationships, I :jbhmm: where do people live that interracial relationships are that uncommon or deemed bad?

Then I remember this is another conversation that is only seriously debated online.

It’s like when I see single/divorced men giving dating/women/marriage advice to millions of single men.
Nikka that's YOUR mom

*please ignore that pawg thread I just made it was just in jest:damn:

But yeah the fact you had to ask that...you can't relate

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Goodness me

I feel like because there are what 15 female posters in total on the Coli, a lot of outrageous posts are swept under the carpet because let us be honest, wen are not really lining up to join the Coli and the ones that are here, majority non Battyman want them to remain so it is not a complete sausage fest.

I have seen some female posts on here that made me think they should be deported straight to LSA however you all let @biscuitandbangedout stay here or years with the passive aggressive disrespect so..... I don't expect much

And she became a whole ass white supremacist but dudes would always come to back her up. Hell, Nicole, been warning about her ass for years and they never listened to her lol

I try not to comment in these threads and just give my raps here and there but I just wanna point out that this is 100% FACTS!

I remember that thread clear as day and there were MULTIPLE so called BLACK men that were blaming black people for making her become a white supremacist and were co-signing her! :what:

Man if someone can drop those receipts with NAMES I will +10 rep you twice.

In my opinion those dudes should have been banned right along with her. This anti-black male slander would not be possible if goofy self-hating negroes didn’t allow that bs.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
I try not to comment in these threads and just give my raps here and there but I just wanna point out that this is 100% FACTS!

I remember that thread clear as day and there were MULTIPLE so called BLACK men that were blaming black people for making her become a white supremacist and were co-signing her! :what:

Man if someone can drop those receipts with NAMES I will +10 rep you twice.

In my opinion those dudes should have been banned right along with her. This anti-black male slander would not be possible if goofy self-hating negroes didn’t allow that bs.
I second this because that thread was crazy as hell. The chicks at LSA are still the worst of the trash but that whole situation surprised me!

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm just gonna say this and leave it at it. I've been fortunate to be among the few black people on this site that doesn't engage in that black men versus black women bullshyt. There's obviously a bigger picture being in motion. While we steady going back and forth with each other, these cacs are sitting on the sidelines just laughing it up. The shyt is very comical to them. The shyt is a everlasting joke to them. But I learned that the same thing that makes you laugh will eventually make you cry. So why should we continue to give them something to laugh at when we should be making them clowns cry?

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Another thing . I never claimed that black men are perfect , I’ve always been fair and honest and I’ve criticized a lot of shyt brehs do and got ZERO pushback

But the minute you talk about black queens you suddenly hate your mother and a sell out :dead:

But they have no problems talking about y’all :sas2:

When I noticed that pattern i started to question are you nikkas brainwashed or just hate yourself? Maybe both :yeshrug:
U gotta keep it mind, this is something I've been preaching, a large percentage of the coil are non-straight black males pretending to be straight black males.

There's a lot of cacs (male & female), lsa trolls, and homey-sexuals presenting themselves as straight black men on this website. So expect a push back anytime straight black men defend themselves on here.