Serious Thread - My 4yr old cousin has leukemia and 1mil in medical bills.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to hear breh. Things like this is the reason we need Obama back in the white house.

1 Million in 3 months? That's just ridiculous.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Yeah I know that its a bad time to bring this up but its too bad her father didn't get a visa to work in Canada. I'm trying to do some google research though. Wiki is sayin that
"Canada has entered the medical tourism field. In comparison to US health costs, medical tourism patients can save 30 to 60 percent on health costs in Canada"

Medical tourism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I say try calling The Hospital For Sick Kids in Toronto.

The Bahamas and Canada are part of the Commonwealth... I know she can go there up till age 27 I think, with no visas. If she gets locked out USA over this.

Edit tried to google this... I may be wrong , may be UK

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Breh dunno, they are here on visas. Not sure what the repercussions are. He has insurance but its Bahamas, so it only pays a percentage.

They aren't American, no Obamacare. They had to treat her in America, no facility in Bahamas.

It's a girl Zion "she"
10nrj0y.jpg

If all goes well she will be my flower girl next year at my wedding.

It's a shame that a child has to suffer like that :to: What's even worse is these greedy ass evil crackkkas and health insurance companies. I'll save that shyt for a different thread though.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Aye breh why don't you hit up Bk or Brooklyn and see if we can get a banner on the main forum page (not everyone visits the locker room) and maybe an article on the blog. Even it helps get you 2 dollars that's two more than before.

I'll donate when I get home though.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
We get tourist Visas, for like 10 years. They allow you to come for 6 months at a time.

--

He doesn't live here, they just rushed her here for medical help. He is home now, will be back next week. I'm gonna go back to Miami again to see them. Besides the medical bills, he had to buy his wife a car and rent an apartment in Miami for 6 months. Ronald McDonald house was full, and couldn't accommodate them.

It's so much shyt... I opened my doors for them to stay in Tampa, but the Miami hospital was better rated than Tampa for the procedure needed.

Aye breh why don't you hit up Bk or Brooklyn and see if we can get a banner on the main forum page (not everyone visits the locker room) and maybe an article on the blog. Even it helps get you 2 dollars that's two more than before.

I'll donate when I get home though.

I was just hoping they would spot it.. will ask them in the Admin forums

YBE

Banned
Daps
Breh dunno, they are here on visas. Not sure what the repercussions are. He has insurance but its Bahamas, so it only pays a percentage.

They aren't American, no Obamacare. They had to treat her in America, no facility in Bahamas.

It's a girl Zion "she"
10nrj0y.jpg

If all goes well she will be my flower girl next year at my wedding.

Damn. That's fukked up. She's a baby. She aint even live yet, meanwhile nikkas who're perfectly healthy wasting their lives dying over the most insignificant beefs on Twitter/Youtube. Life is cruel like that sometime.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Yo....T/S you should think of putting something on IndieGogo. Im sure she could raise money.