Serious Thread - My 4yr old cousin has leukemia and 1mil in medical bills.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I see kids with leukemia at my oncologist all the time, shyt breaks my heart man. :to:

I will do what I can, I hope your cousin gets better and my thoughts are with your fam breh.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Kalik, it's Legend from tc, I got you/her tomorrow. I will also post this on Facebook as well. God Bless.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dear Gracious Heavenly Father Above,

I come before you on behalf of Zion. I come before you thanking you for the opportuniny of life. We take for granted just being able to breathe, and this situation shows us that life is not guaranteed. No one is immune from the harsh realities of this world, but you told us you would never place a burden to heavy for us to carry. I ask you for guidance, on behalf of the family. I ask you for peace of mind, on behalf of the family. Whatever may happen, I pray their faith stay strong and you keep their minds peaceful, for a peaceful mind is a mind that understands the realities of this world. I petition you to deliver this girl from all her pain and worry. I pray that at the end of the day, this family will be able to look back and smile, knowing they professed their faith all the way. Lord you told us that sometimes we have to persevere to the storm to see sunshine. You told us there would be days like this. You told us that during these days, if we stand strong to our faith, we can overcome anything. We are not immortal, but by the will of God I ask that your immortality transcends the unfair and harsh realities of this world. All our sins, we confess and ask that you cleanse our souls. I pray that this will be another example of your unconditional love. I ask for a blessing for Zion and her family dear Lord. Please deliver them.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen

:lawd:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktgHNJ4RmIY[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno man, all i can think of is have the parents join the military and they will take care of her medical bills. Its pretty drastic, but drastic times call for drastic measures.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
*Donated*.

Everybody on here should donate *something* , even if it's $10 - $50. We spend money on stupid stuff we don't need all the time. OP as a father I couldn't imagine what the parents and more importantly Zion is going through. So I will continue to donate.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
this nikka don't need your bullshyt "sorry to hear about that man :(" posts

donate or shut the fukk up

:skip:

Nothing wrong with expressing good sentiments for the girl and family.

Not just that but it keeps this thread relevant and on the first page.

Speaking of which, this should be upped for the foreseeable future.

semtex

:)
Daps
this thread makes me so proud to be a part of this place. this is so much more than just a message board :lawd:

facd0e5b6de482c26601854370b689ac.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
this nikka don't need your bullshyt "sorry to hear about that man :(" posts

donate or shut the fukk up

there's always one dumb ass who comes in here to say dumb shyt. Those who cant afford to donate can send their condolences which is just as rewarding. Seriously,there was no need for your dumb ass reply

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I made a post on my phone in the middle of the night but I guess it failed:

I was working and doing this since Thursday, so I fell asleep during the telethon. My cousin flew into Miami last night. He emailed me the list of new donations, and I will forward them to BK, the coli posters.

I was kinda upset at my home country, I went and looked on the comments for the article ran in the newspaper and it go zero response, I signed up to left a comment myself but stopped as I didn't want to post some while upset. I am hoping a paper in Miami may pick up the story and I will email some news outlets down there.

I am hoping his "in person" donations at events like his steak-out/cook out raise some funds. I really need to know what % the foreign (Bahamas) insurance will cover.

Again, I am thankful for everyone on the coli, that has helped, or has planned to help when they can, said kind words.

This signifies that this is not just a "message board", this is really more to me.

- Thanks