Serious Thread - My 4yr old cousin has leukemia and 1mil in medical bills.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I made a post on my phone in the middle of the night but I guess it failed:

I was working and doing this since Thursday, so I fell asleep during the telethon. My cousin flew into Miami last night. He emailed me the list of new donations, and I will forward them to BK, the coli posters.

I was kinda upset at my home country, I went and looked on the comments for the article ran in the newspaper and it go zero response, I signed up to left a comment myself but stopped as I didn't want to post some while upset. I am hoping a paper in Miami may pick up the story and I will email some news outlets down there.

I am hoping his "in person" donations at events like his steak-out/cook out raise some funds. I really need to know what % the foreign (Bahamas) insurance will cover.

Again, I am thankful for everyone on the coli, that has helped, or has planned to help when they can, said kind words.

This signifies that this is not just a "message board", this is really more to me.

- Thanks

I havent used my paypal in years its asking all sort of verification bull is there another way to donate?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn, 1M in 3 months, 330K per month meaning 11K per day !!! :ohhh: How the hell is that possible ?

Hot Rod from G-Unit is posting on the Coli, if he could spread the word to 50 Cent, that could be great... 50 has 7M followers on Twitter, 1$ from 1/7 of them and your cousin would be set :yeshrug:

Anyway, I'm unemployed right now but just donated for the cause.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
is this nikka for real begging for donations for his "sick cousin" online??

get the fukk outta here, tell her parents to get a job or some fukking medical insurance

dominican-negged-thatsdominicanDotcom.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is why I hate this god forsaken country. We could've had nationalized healthcare and that beautiful little girl and your family wouldn't have to deal with this stuff. How can you put a price on a little girl's life? I hope she gets well soon and you all get this financial situation taken care of. I posted this on my facebook hopefully it will get spread around some more.

UrusMu

My Style is Death
Daps
Reppin
breaking-bad-poster-thumb.jpg

Cost of CANCER TREATMENT IN U.S. = $200,000 to 5,000,000.00

Cost of CANCER TREATMENT IN CANADA = If you are a citizen of Canada or a landed (legal) immigrant, it is covered by your provincial coverage which is paid for though your taxes.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
breaking-bad-poster-thumb.jpg

Cost of CANCER TREATMENT IN U.S. = $200,000 to 5,000,000.00

Cost of CANCER TREATMENT IN CANADA = If you are a citizen of Canada or a landed (legal) immigrant, it is covered by your provincial coverage which is paid for though your taxes.

They aren't US citizens get off your soap box fakkit

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

get the fukk outta here, tell her parents to get a job or some fukking medical insurance

if i was BK i'd ban your life from existence. You're a waste of sperm. Hope god offs you soon :pacspit:

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps

you a real fukk ass nikka for that, waste of fukkin life

to the op i hope ya fam stays strong and baby girl fully recover