Serious question - when will X-Box start getting games like...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...The Last of Us? Critically acclaimed, GOTG type games that transcend gaming itself - TLOU is going to be a HBO program for example. :ehh:

Or are games like this just out of their reach (considering the 'talent' in their studios) or do not fit in with their future plans to become the new Netflix with gamepass? :patrice:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
...The Last of Us? Critically acclaimed, GOTG type games that transcend gaming itself - TLOU is going to be a HBO program for example. :ehh:

Or are games like this just out of their reach (considering the 'talent' in their studios) or do not fit in with their future plans to become the new Netflix with gamepass? :patrice:
You know damn well they will never get them kinda games:skip:, you're trolling:pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think Halo Infinite will get a score in the 90s like Halo 3?
I actually have really low expectations.... I really want that old halo feeling back but I don't know if 343 can do that.

I feel like it's either going to be amazing or "bad"(aka more of the exact same with 5)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I precisely don't care for Xbox like that. it feels like a dangling carrot given to the fans. "Our games will be the best yet". "We're going to give you the best games nowhere else to be found!"
A bunch of "potential" bangers and year after year nothing really happens. To date there's been zero Xbox 1st party titles that were worthy of GOTG discussion. Halo Infinite didn't do it, Gears 4 and 5 didn't do it, and certainly no racing game will be seen as GOTG meanwhile there's several contenders on PS4 and a couple on the Switch. I'm not saying those games were wack but they just don't hit the same as TLOU 2 or God of War. There's like no real variety. Meh, Xbox is really a wack platform for exclusive games if I had to keep it 1000. I'm not even gonna pretend the shyt is the same and I have one.