Serious Question: What does Jesus do better than Penny?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
GZinPaR.jpg

Jesus took a epic ass beating for his people. Could've easily snitched on his nikkas too.

And in the end all he wanted was to know why his father wasn't there. :mjcry:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Exactly! Penny gutted it out for years, bad legs, bad back... jesus had like 6 hours of pain, called for backup, crawled under a rock, and vanished.

You could rough jesus up and completely take him out of the game. Smh.

Jordan? Jordan has been surpassed by Iraq, Syria, saudi arabia, israel, egypt... Jordan is a role player. Jordan couldn't even step to Turkey, and turkey hasn't been shyt since the fall of the byzantine. :heh:

That's exactly my point? And who's still wearing sandals? Corny Cacs, that's who. Even Jesus kick-game was cheesy. Ain't nobody out here waitin on lines for them new Tevas to drop. Jesus was a suburban legend, for suburban white males.

And you're out here giving Jesus demon-protection credit, but real talk, God had the zone going, he wasn't even matched up with the devil one-on-one all that often. Every time he was on an island with beelzebub... they sent help. SMH, this dude is trying to have his quad hyrdate with shytty wine, instead of water?

You could make the argument that Jesus was the worst teammate of all time #factsonly

That's what I'm saying! If Jesus was on the Magic in 97, he could have come out against the heat, twisted his ankle at the tip-off, and Danny Schayes would have had to give him a piggy-back for the next 5 games. :whoa:

Facts: Out of Penny, Jesus, and Nas... only one of them ever let the camel ride THEM. :scusthov:
You mean only one of them never rode one through the hot desert:ahh:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
The question was "What does Jesus do better than Penny?" Not breakdown their game or style. Oh and I forgot one other thing...collect rings.

I mean... you can argue that Jesus had more hardware on his hands... but rings? Nah son.