Serious Question: What does Jesus do better than Penny?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
alot of the shyt jesus did today he wouldnt have been allowed to do in todays game. Miracle shots (every game). Playing 48 minutes a game never getting tired, posting up on dudes much taller than him and then blessing his oppoenents into not even tryint to contest shyt. Dont get me wrong i respect it and it was incredible for the time, but in todays game, you just cant pull that.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Jesus was a better distributor, fed everyone with only a few loaves of bread...

Meanwhile penny out there with a career average of 5 APG :scusthov:

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Jesus was a better distributor, fed everyone with only a few loaves of bread...

Meanwhile penny out there with a career average of 5 APG for his career :scusthov:

:childplease:

So we gonna act like Jesus didn't benefit by playing off God?

Put Penny in a God-centered offense and he's still winning chips in 2015, easy

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I mean the lord is my savior...but...

13544610473501.jpg
>
125302f479ec5269a6296b18e7bbc600.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:childplease:

So we gonna act like Jesus didn't benefit by playing off God?

Put Penny in a God-centered offense and he's still winning chips in 2015, easy
Breh stop it, enough excuses.

Jesus basically blessed the food real quick and everyone ate well.

Penny was out there playing 40 minutes a game and was out there worried more about his flash than substance.

Jesus did both. The GOAT.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I mean the only time Jesus ever traveled was that one time on the River Jordan .Could Penny say the same?? :ld:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I specifically remember Jesus stumbling on the biggest stage and some scrub named Simon having to carry him to the finish

I just dont know how you can take this dude over Penny

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Breh stop it, enough excuses.

Jesus basically blessed the food real quick and everyone ate well.

Penny was out there playing 40 minutes a game and was out there worried more about his flash than substance.

Jesus did both. The GOAT.

Again we're just bypassing the God factor. Smh @ my brehs making the Holy Father out to be some role player

the revisionist history needs to stop

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
C'mon breh... You gonna say Jesus had better hands?

His feet were worse than Penny's, too. Plus his kicks game was mad plebian. You think pontius would have been able to catch Jesus if he was in some foams?
:usure:

Jesus was a no show when it mattered. Penny was in the post-season, playing hurt, lowering himself for the one true got on the post.

Meanwhile Jesus couldn't even check Judas. :scust:

:pachaha:Jesus' whole team was mad ungrateful, and he only ever gave them one feast... meanwhile Penny had Shaq, D.Scott, Nick Anderson all eating for YEARS.

The question was "What does Jesus do better than Penny?" Not breakdown their game or style. Oh and I forgot one other thing...collect rings.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
I gotta give major points here to Penny for at least extending his career after his injuries and trying to adapt as a role player

Jesus came back for 40 days, gave his team a taste, and then called it quits in his prime

Exactly! Penny gutted it out for years, bad legs, bad back... jesus had like 6 hours of pain, called for backup, crawled under a rock, and vanished.

You could rough jesus up and completely take him out of the game. Smh.

if Jordan had never retired, Jesus wouldn't have won shyt

Jordan? Jordan has been surpassed by Iraq, Syria, saudi arabia, israel, egypt... Jordan is a role player. Jordan couldn't even step to Turkey, and turkey hasn't been shyt since the fall of the byzantine. :heh:

Honestly you gotta look at both sides of the ball... Was Penny known to play any significant defense? Jesus was all Prophet Demon Protection First Team as a child. Both had short primes but at least Jesus is working on his comeback... Penny out here selling shoes

My dude Isa(AS) was out here in SANDALS

That's exactly my point? And who's still wearing sandals? Corny Cacs, that's who. Even Jesus kick-game was cheesy. Ain't nobody out here waitin on lines for them new Tevas to drop. Jesus was a suburban legend, for suburban white males.

And you're out here giving Jesus demon-protection credit, but real talk, God had the zone going, he wasn't even matched up with the devil one-on-one all that often. Every time he was on an island with beelzebub... they sent help. SMH, this dude is trying to have his quad hyrdate with shytty wine, instead of water?

You could make the argument that Jesus was the worst teammate of all time #factsonly

I specifically remember Jesus stumbling on the biggest stage and some scrub named Simon having to carry him to the finish

I just dont know how you can take this dude over Penny

That's what I'm saying! If Jesus was on the Magic in 97, he could have come out against the heat, twisted his ankle at the tip-off, and Danny Schayes would have had to give him a piggy-back for the next 5 games. :whoa:

God's Son>>>Penny :naswon:

Facts: Out of Penny, Jesus, and Nas... only one of them ever let the camel ride THEM. :scusthov: