Serious Question: What does Jesus do better than Penny?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I gotta give major points here to Penny for at least extending his career after his injuries and trying to adapt as a role player

Jesus came back for 40 days, gave his team a taste, and then called it quits in his prime
He certainly provides food for the team in catering and some wine for after the game :manny:.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I gotta give major points here to Penny for at least extending his career after his injuries and trying to adapt as a role player

Jesus came back for 40 days, gave his team a taste, and then called it quits in his prime
if Jordan had never retired, Jesus wouldn't have won shyt

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Honestly you gotta look at both sides of the ball... Was Penny known to play any significant defense? Jesus was all Prophet Demon Protection First Team as a child. Both had short primes but at least Jesus is working on his comeback... Penny out here selling shoes

My dude Isa(AS) was out here in SANDALS

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Penny would of never allowed them to crucify him like that. He would of bodied all of them and fled the scene by levitating away with his arms folded like Magneto in X Men 2 :umad:

Daps
Both of 'em had disloyal ass teammates tho ..so the bigger question should be:

who was the biggest snake?? shaq or judas??

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth, not only that but Penny mastered the force, I remember against the Pacers back in 95, he was dribbling up the court without even touching the ball. It was sort of out in front of him, he was controlling it through the jedi force and had his eyes closed. They were down by 2, with 3:01 left and Penny used the force from about 46 feet out and sort of let the ball levitate while running the clock down. The Buzzer sounded, and he just let it hang in the air for another 10 mins before guiding the ball into the hoop. He was a great show man and knew how to create drama, they won that game, Penny had 72pts 16 assists (15 to himself), 21 rebs, 12 blocks, 11 steals.
:banderas: