Serious question: for those of you in relationships with non-black spouses...

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
How is your other half responding to what’s going on?

Are they empathetic?

Are they indifferent?

Have they called the protestors thugs?

Or maybe you’re indifferent yourself, as to not upset your s/o.

I doubt this thread will get any replies because I know honesty on here is scarce... but, I’ll tag some of you later in case you miss this thread. :smile:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The premise is wrong.:usure: Little bits of original African culture permeate despite the slavery and colonization(from Arabs too). We were originally matriarchal societies from East Africa to West Africa. Matriarchal societies from Congo to the Cape.

Functionally speaking, cacs write in their own journals, how egalitarian and free West African women were prior to their arrival. Similarly they write about equal property rights and the transference of family possessions from female to female rather than the European version of Sons and fathers.:manny:. It limited male conflict.

culturally, you even see it in how our religions universally held both Female creator Gods and male creator Gods. This is stark contrast the three Mediterranean religions of the Arabs and whites only contain male creator dietes. And so forth and so forth:unimpressed:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
My bro Mexican fiancé always speak out on injustice against black people and the racist shyt Mexicans do and couple of my white high school class mates was at the rally in Chicago which had me like :ohhh: me and my girl mad as hell we couldn’t go if it wasn’t for our newborn son we would’ve been in the field too