Serious Question did any other male on here lose their virginity to a GIRL at a young age?Did it mes

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it mess ur life up?

I was 6 , she was 12. obviously i didnt know what was going on at that time but i went along with it. As i got older and understood the definition of sex , i realized I had sex at a real early age. It doesnt effect me in no way. no detrimental way anyway. I think Im actually cooler because of it. I had sex at 6, i feel cool when i say that.

Sounds like you were raped.

You probably deserved it. What were you doing wearing those little shoes with velcro on em and learning how to do math in first grade and shyt? You basically asked to get raped.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
why u gotta be all racist akhi

its ramadan
i just finished all this fasting and dude tryna hit me w all the misplaced racist hatred because he lost the contest, can't even sort his countries and ethnicities out properly :wow:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i never get called a nikka..cause i carry myself with dignity and respect

oh and i wear suits everyday..that helps
my nikkas call me nikka all day. its a term of endearment.....or sometimes they say " nikka pass the Ball, you ballhog!" or " This nikka wyling"

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i just finished all this fasting and dude tryna hit me w all the misplaced racist hatred because he lost the contest, can't even sort his countries and ethnicities out properly :wow:
asian humor is the worst , i swear

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lmao

can we blame bmore public school system?