Serious Question did any other male on here lose their virginity to a GIRL at a young age?Did it mes

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Did it mess ur life up?

I was 6 , she was 12. obviously i didnt know what was going on at that time but i went along with it. As i got older and understood the definition of sex , i realized I had sex at a real early age. It doesnt effect me in no way. no detrimental way anyway. I think Im actually cooler because of it. I had sex at 6, i feel cool when i say that.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
yeah i had sex when i was 5 and she was 33. it made me even cooler than your experience made you because i feel cool when i say "i had sex at 5"

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
sound like u got raped bruh?
yeah but i won this little pissing contest we're engaged in

charles-shake-weight.gif

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it mess ur life up?

I was 6 , she was 12. obviously i didnt know what was going on at that time but i went along with it. As i got older and understood the definition of sex , i realized I had sex at a real early age. It doesnt effect me in no way. no detrimental way anyway. I think Im actually cooler because of it. I had sex at 6, i feel cool when i say that.
So I guess being a victim of child molestation is that new wave nowadays?:leostare::patrice: