Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cause most of us non-bilingual brehs were like
0b8cb635635ad718f486c8d80e0932a3.gif

until the last 20 seconds of the video

:russ:
Fast forwarded it :hubie:

definitely needed some interpretation and cliffs... but basically he showed how they are faking the smoke

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Fast forwarded it :hubie:

definitely needed some interpretation and cliffs... but basically he showed how they are faking the smoke

Yeah I watched it all the way cause I figured that was gonna be the conclusion. I don’t play Xbox like that, but I really hope that’s the case (faking the smoke) and not something for real. As a consumer just trying to get the new console for the holidays I don’t wish that energy on anybody.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah I watched it all the way cause I figured that was gonna be the conclusion. I don’t play Xbox like that, but I really hope that’s the case (faking the smoke) and not something for real. As a consumer just trying to get the new console for the holidays I don’t wish that energy on anybody.
I seriously doubt it... everytime a new systems drops its a few that have these perfectly times videos of someone faking it or doing something stupid on their part to cause it.

Just like when the PS5 overheated at bestbuy.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Until a Coli breh experiences the issue I don't believe it :hubie:. Furthermore, common sense says y'all MFs ain't trustworthy so it ain't real at all :hubie:.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS5 The wife and kids can finally get some warmth in that trap bando you live in :whoo:
The trap is in South east, the fam isn't :ufdup:
All that stanning he does and he didnt even get one
I tried, but why do I need one day 1 for? It's the hardest product to buy right now, I'm less than because I didn't have one yesterday? Your logic is flawed, you sound like a child thinking you're entitled to something because you like it. I'll get one, you'll continue being the same kid when I do. Pardon me madam...
This is why i dont care about the size of ps5. The way they designed and implemented that big ass heatsink is a thing of beauty. Gotta let that shyt breathe and air flow efficiently.
The ps5 runs hotter than the Xbox series x, and is more compact. Don't come here talking up inferior technology like it's better :stop:
Of course he never! I exposed him years ago he doesn't even play the majority of games released, I posted his achievements and 90% of major releases were missing and the ones he had he clearly didn't complete.
Oh yeah, link this imaginary thread :popcorn:

The gamertag is Courtdog, anybody wanna check my receipts I encourage it. Not the type of reply a person would make if what Dr.umar said had any truth to it :francis:

Well that was faked unlike this...

:hubie: Hope these issues with these consoles are extreme anomalies.

:francis:
Yeah launch was a dud if we being real.

Anyway sucks for those people with faulty consoles but every electronics product has defective units especially if there are millions of people getting them day one. Same will happen with PS5. Hopefully Sony and MS are quick to replace them.
They sold out immediately and the resale market is starting around 850. Almost 2k on some sites (I'm talking average asking price)

But it's a dud because you was never interested? That's fanboy shyt bruh, enjoy Demons souls...
I'm not gon laugh to jinx our shyt :whoa:
You realize the coli jinx been activated on that months ago :ufdup:
:hhh: and some you want to cop this????
Passing out faked videos so you can make post like this

And you're a grown ass man taking part in propaganda for videogames :snoop: