kofi-kingston-wwe.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Buying 2 console systems for games when you could just build a gaming pc

kofi-kingston-wwe.gif

BuiLDaGaMIngpC! nikka, I work on a computer all day, last thing I wanna do is get off of work and turn another one on. :russ:

but to answer the original question,, I got both consoles, they both get about equal play from me. My girl be hogging the xbox playing MLB the Show but she only plays home run derby :heh: she been obsessed every since we went to a Braves game last month. I been trying to give Ghosts of Tsushima a fair shot because I stopped playing a while back because I got bored, kept falling asleep mid session like a heroin addict.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
BuiLDaGaMIngpC! nikka, I work on a computer all day, last thing I wanna do is get off of work and turn another one on. :russ:

but to answer the original question,, I got both consoles, they both get about equal play from me. My girl be hogging the xbox playing MLB the Show but she only plays home run derby :heh: she been obsessed every since we went to a Braves game last month. I been trying to give Ghosts of Tsushima a fair shot because I stopped playing a while back because I got bored, kept falling asleep mid session like a heroin addict.
Ur first sentence makes no damn sense..

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ur first sentence makes no damn sense..

It was a joke, but I don't want to play on a PC after working on PCs all day. I don't want to deal with none of that, I just want to download a game and play, not have to optimize settings and fiddle with stuff, just turn on my console and play. I get that it's the best way to play some games but last time I tried, I spent damn near as much time optimizing the game trying to find the right settings as I did actually playing and ended up giving my stuff to my nephew.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
have both (plus the Switch), barely touched any of them since I got my Steam Deck though

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Got both. Series X was collecting some dust, but I ended up playing chill ass Splinter Cell Chaos Theory last night and I bought Alien Isolation for that 60fps. Still gotta get through GTA 4.

Think I might try Gears since I ain't never played. :jbhmm:

#2ConsolesGANG
king-booker-spin-a-rooni.gif

I have both. Last game I played on Series X was Jedi: Fallen Order. Last game I played on PS5 was Ghost Of Tsushima and I didn't even finish that.

So both of them shyts collecting dust because I use Apple TV for streaming

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Buying 2 console systems for games when you could just build a gaming pc

kofi-kingston-wwe.gif

Unless it's a $4000+ PC, that's pointless.

Folks build a $1500 PC and think they doing something.

B your games look the same as mine. :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I do. Played the PS5 a lot more till recently when i connected my Series X to my Steam deck and basically rendering my PS5 useless.