Who got both the PS5 and Series X?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
It was a joke, but I don't want to play on a PC after working on PCs all day. I don't want to deal with none of that, I just want to download a game and play, not have to optimize settings and fiddle with stuff, just turn on my console and play. I get that it's the best way to play some games but last time I tried, I spent damn near as much time optimizing the game trying to find the right settings as I did actually playing and ended up giving my stuff to my nephew.

This breh gets it :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I own a PS5, Switch and Gaming PC. Switch hasn't gotten turned on in months, due to the PS5/PC taking up my time and I can emulate the Switch games I wanted to play there anyway.

Xbox? :mjlol:
Anyone who owns a Series X is gay except the person who quotes me unless you are one of the typical insufferable posters I don't like.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
HAd both at one point, but ended up gviing away the xbox cause wasn't any game on it, i could also play on the pS5 that i cared much about

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Series X, PS5, multiple badly built switches that haven't been turned on in months (fukk nintendo) and a portable pc.

X still gets played more than PS5 beyond Street fighter, but I barely play either since I got the Legion Go.