Duckburg, NY
Post from era:

BD9-C589-B-F095-4-A15-BEA4-B320-B5-E68554.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
These dudes are seriously shaken. Even @PS5 's concern trolling thread after the showcase seemed to lack his usual conviction. The walls are closing in on these nignags.

Also funny how they all disappeared from the showcase thread after the sony studios section started:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I will say one thing though, i think graphically speaking, forza absolutely shyts on gran turismo. It’s almost embarrassing at this point.

I guess the one advantage is without PSVR i wouldn’t care about either game, but being able to play GT7 in VR makes it vastly more interesting to someone like me who otherwise wouldnt care about a car sim

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you only buy one of these consoles you missing out even if you try to convince yourself you made the best choice. That's how it always is.

As of right now i dont feel that way at all. That may change in the future, but I’d be wasting my money buying a xbox right now. The two biggest games coming out on xbox in the next 6 months is forza and halo, I’ve owned Xbox’s and never had interest in those franchises so I’m not interested in it now.

Starfield could get me to change my mind if its not just fallout in space

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As of right now i dont feel that way at all. That may change in the future, but I’d be wasting my money buying a xbox right now. The two biggest games coming out on xbox in the next 6 months is forza and halo, I’ve owned Xbox’s and never had interest in those franchises so I’m not interested in it now.

Starfield could get me to change my mind if its not just fallout in space
Your wasting your money buy either system in that case.

There are no must have games that are next generation exclusives period