Serena Williams is off the market, engaged to reddit co-founder UPDATE: SHE'S PREGNANT

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Exactly jokers just talking. These famous brothas who swirl get torn up especially if they old lady is a mud duck.

Jokers on here tore a hole in RG3 over them white girls....:damn:

The Coli hated RG3. It depends if they like the athlete/entertainer

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what I don't understand, its the blackest women (in terms of complexion) who face the worst racism from white people, that usually get with white men
Nina Simone married a white man.
Four members of the Little Rock Nine also married white:mindblown:

Bill Russell married a white woman too, after all the racism he endured in Boston

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, even Malcom X was fukking white women when he lived in Boston:mjgrin:
fukking is fine with me... but marrying them? Nope!:hubie:
In fact, there's always been plenty of interracial dating. But marriage is whole other story: about 85% of black men and 95% of black women marry within our race.
The most common interracial marriages by far involve white men/asian women (and latinas).

Last edited:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
fukking is fine with me... but marrying them? Nope!:hubie:
In fact, there's always been plenty of interracial dating. But marriage is whole other story: about 85% of black men and 95% of black women marry within our race.
The most common interracial marriages by far involve white men/asian women (and latinas).
Ah nah breh. You didn't even have to explain, I wasn't making a case for no bullshyt ass swirling. Sheer jokes, nothing else.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

gQ4Dn99.gif

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I never understood why so many black men worshipped a person who has made it clear she prefers white men. Since the mid 2000's it has been mostly white men.
Is you crazy? These jokers on here will ride on a famous black dude that swirls like sharks on raw flesh.
I can't take you seriously if your going to act like black men get treated the same as black women who date out. nikkas on here love Jordan even though he married a white lady but Serena automatically a wench. I haven't heard that Jordan was a sellout or buck on here except when discussing his prison stock or lack of racial talk.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
If she's happy who am I to complain?

But can someone explain this who's black and who isn't black meme/idea that is going around. Do you think all these white people hate Obama out here because he's white? Your race since it isn't a real thing is what the world sees you as and if they have kids they will be black in America and treated as such. Also unless you are from the Motherland chances are you have some other nationalities mixed in with you so why the hate? Just trying to figure out the rationale on this movement. Is it even a movement just have noticed it a lot lately on the-Coli. I not heavy on social media so can someone break it down for me with out being condescending or sarcastic. Thanks in advance.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
this is not true though. demarco murray is a huge target on here.
Is Michael Jordan a target? Has Jordan been slandered for marrying a white woman on here? Half these nikkas wearing Jordan's and he is the most popular smiley.