Serena Williams is off the market, engaged to reddit co-founder UPDATE: SHE'S PREGNANT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is Michael Jordan a target? Has Jordan been slandered for marrying a white woman on here? Half these nikkas wearing Jordan's and he is the most popular smiley.

Where is this coming from?! :what: is any black female checking for jordan like that?!? No one really cared when jordan got married...:mjlol:

The only times you hear the outrage is if the man is a combination of attractive+mainstream+Rich that's basically it...

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
kVfNrWm.png

That crip walking, or any semblance of rhythm that she once had for that manner, is now going to turn into this:

yxGo2lu.gif

:francis:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
  • Both sisters circles are non-black. let that be MJ though and nikka sis crying. Only black people with them are family. You get the occasional black celeb cameo but it's usually white and asian women. how many of those white players have black people in their camps? But black male athletes keep black people in their circles.

Last edited:

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Explain to me why black men are supposed to sit by and just accept black women marrying/screwing white men when they are absolutely trashed when they marry/screw white women? I posted an example above of what do you think would happen if Lebron James were to divorce his black wife and marry blonde Lindsay Vonn? Do you realize how much hatred would come his way from everyone, including some black male simps?

Yet we are just supposed to be quiet and wish black women well when they go IR. Does this actually make sense to you? Because if it does it would help explain our current position in the world.
Why would i care about ANY of that? :heh:
Please tell me how a stranger's relationship choices affect your life?