Serena Williams is off the market, engaged to reddit co-founder UPDATE: SHE'S PREGNANT

boyboy

Pro
Daps
:what:What?

Serena getting engaged reminds you of this? What? :jagsfan:

Also Cac Alert. :skip:

No dumbass. I didn't say that. I was responding to dude post where he said blacks that experience the most racism tend to gravitate toward whites. Jeez, the educational system is that bad. Reading is pretty fundamental.

But one could say the same about Serena though. All the racism she has experienced through the years and she turns around and marry a white dude. Anyway I could care less. I don't want her. And I always thought she was butt ugly and insecure as hell about her looks and always tried to overcompensate by acting super confident.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
No dumbass. I didn't say that. I was responding to dude post where he said blacks that experience the most racism tend to gravitate toward whites. Jeez, the educational system is that bad. Reading is pretty fundamental.

But one could say the same about Serena though. All the racism she has experienced through the years and she turns around and marry a white dude. Anyway I could care less. I don't want her. And I always thought she was butt ugly and insecure as hell about her looks and always tried to overcompensate by acting super confident.
You could care less? Why don't you care less if you don't want her. You still care you sayin?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why y'all never this mad when it's a blk male and white female? Gotta stop with the hypocrisy on this site. I wouldn't marry interracial myself but I swear whenever it's a black chick she get the automatic wench tag but when it's a black dude nikkas be chill as fukk.
:dwillhuh: Have you ever been on the Coli? nikkas on here get mad af when a male athlete marries a white woman

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:mjlol:

You have made at least 5 posts in this very thread, so obviously you do care.

Tell us why this bothers you so much? :jbhmm:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
:dwillhuh: Have you ever been on the Coli? nikkas on here get mad af when a male athlete marries a white woman
I been lurking since like April. I noticed hella hypocrisy. Only certain dudes get mad when black men marry white women but there is a whole pawg chasing and loving demographic on here:usure:. nikkas on here are hypocrites over interracial dating. Black women no matter what are considered bed wenches if they date out but black men aren't always considered bed bucks if dating out. nikkas will cosign a black man just fukking white women for fun but if a black woman does the same thing:sas2:. Before you call me a woman for having a difference of opinion I am a black man:sas1:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why y'all never this mad when it's a blk male and white female? Gotta stop with the hypocrisy on this site. I wouldn't marry interracial myself but I swear whenever it's a black chick she get the automatic wench tag but when it's a black dude nikkas be chill as fukk.
this is not true though. demarco murray is a huge target on here.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I been lurking since like April. I noticed hella hypocrisy. Only certain dudes get mad when black men marry white women but there is a whole pawg chasing and loving demographic on here:usure:. nikkas on here are hypocrites over interracial dating. Black women no matter what are considered bed wenches if they date out but black men aren't always considered bed bucks if dating out. nikkas will cosign a black man just fukking white women for fun but if a black woman does the same thing:sas2:. Before you call me a woman for having a difference of opinion I am a black man:sas1:
You haven't been here long enough to speak on this breh. Trust me when I say the Coli militants come at both black men and women with this c00n stuff. If you don't believe me look at any RG3 thread. Or look at the Julius randle thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whistle:

9780966170214.jpg

Nothing to see here.

:coffee:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You haven't been here long enough to speak on this breh. Trust me when I say the Coli militants come at both black men and women with this c00n stuff. If you don't believe me look at any RG3 thread. Or look at the Julius randle thread

Exactly jokers just talking. These famous brothas who swirl get torn up especially if they old lady is a mud duck.

Jokers on here tore a hole in RG3 over them white girls....:damn: