Serena Williams is off the market, engaged to reddit co-founder UPDATE: SHE'S PREGNANT

boyboy

Pro
Daps
what I don't understand, its the blackest women (in terms of complexion) who face the worst racism from white people, that usually get with white men

I dunno if we as a race gonna survive breh

This reminds me of a black chick I know. She was followed to a store and harassed by two white dudes. She ended up calling the cops on white dudes. White dudes lie and switch it up and blame shyt on her. So white officer arrest her. While she is in the back of the police car white dudes are pointing and laughing at her.

Anyway the next thing I hear is she is looking to date a white man. lol

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This reminds me of a black chick I know. She was followed to a store and harassed by two white dudes. She ended up calling the cops on white dudes. White dudes lie and switch it up and blame shyt on her. So white officer arrest her. While she is in the back of the police car white dudes are pointing and laughing at her.

lol wtf is wrong with these women breh, and if you notice the ones that flock to white men are always the ones that have experienced bad situations with white people

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Good for her to find someone who hopefully loves the shyt out of her for years to come. And hopefully she returns the favor

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:what:What?

Serena getting engaged reminds you of this? What? :jagsfan:

Also Cac Alert. :skip: