September Playstation Event (Sept. 16th, 1p.m. PDT) (Games Showcase, 40 Mins)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think sony does this on purpose now. Keep the stream about the games and give the ok to the press to release the data/details afterwards.

Info spreads so fast these days i dont blame them.

I agree, and completely understand the reasoning behind using approved media to spread the message, but would it really have been that hard to just have a small line of text saying "Pre-orders start 11/17" at the bottom?

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
God Of War is definitely getting delayed into 2022. They just wanted the show to end on a high note by teasing it early.
They've been known to push back GoW titles from time. I won't hate if that ends up being the case :yeshrug:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I agree, and completely understand the reasoning behind using approved media to spread the message, but would it really have been that hard to just have a small line of text saying "Pre-orders start 11/17" at the bottom?

That's the wrong date though

:troll:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
if it does I imagine it’ll be Q4 but ya they should’ve kept that “reveal” to themselves...it was just a damn title screen

Q4 is basically Nov/Dec 2021, we're in September w/ covid still going. The game is supposedly a year away, but we haven't seen anything but a title screen. Sony typically shows footage a 1+year prior to release, Spider-Man; Horizon, UC4, Ghosts, TLOU2, GOW4, and Days Gone all were shown at least 1-2 years prior to release.