September Playstation Event (Sept. 16th, 1p.m. PDT) (Games Showcase, 40 Mins)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Apparently, Geoff Keighley is out here doing work they should've done on the stream.

I think sony does this on purpose now. Keep the stream about the games and give the ok to the press to release the data/details afterwards.

Info spreads so fast these days i dont blame them.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They really couldn't just drop that in the presentation? :why: This is exactly what I mean with simple shyt

@-DMP- makes sense tho. I'm just tired of all the secrecy at this point. They more worried about hype than performance. fukk a leak, nikka I don't need a spoiler warning for when a console comes out

Edit: and who are "select" retailers? Sony knows exactly who has what and when they can sell it

Last edited:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Show was cool. Re-watching all the trailers in 4K right now and the graphics are crazy. They got to stop with the livestream bullshyt. Just makes everything look mid.

That's some bullshyt Miles Morales is coming to PS4 though. Was one of the reason I wanted to cop a PS5. Sony fukked up with that one. Can't talk next gen and your biggest game cross-gen.

You see that xbots you can criticize your favorite developer.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coppin a ps5 because i feel like they are going to be hard to come by. This launch is abysmal tho. Really tempted to get a 3080 instead

You better decide fast, because they might not make it through tomorrow morning, let alone the wkend. Unless you cool with waiting on that too potentially

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Why would they realistically be worried about the weaker offering? The series S is super gimped compared to the X or 5..

Series S is trash, but you know people that like the Xbox VCR and Xbox S will cop the series S with no problem. Don't under estimate the Madden and COD only crowd.