September Playstation Event (Sept. 16th, 1p.m. PDT) (Games Showcase, 40 Mins)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I fully anticipate 499 or higher for disc version. Analysts seem bullish on 399 for digital version. If that is the case, there will have to be a sizable amount of them being made. That said, I'd love to know the allocation amount between the two vs the enthusiasm for the two. I'm getting a disc version. I don't want to embrace an all digital future yet. I know it is coming but I still want physical media.

Im in the same boat bruh, i cant deny the convenience of digital but i just simply prefer physical.

Wish they would do like Bluray and just give us a digital code with each physical purchase :noah:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
They said they’ll let folks know in advance when pre-orders start on wont just drop out out the blue. Hopefully they’ll announce tomorrow and the ore-orders will open up the next day or so.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I was thinking I needed the disc version since it seems there are more sales on disc than digital versions of games. But the last disc game I bought was The Last of Us Pt 1, actually that was the last game I purchased period. Everything else has been free PS+ games. Off the top of my head only games I plan on purchasing in the near future are TLOU Pt 2 and Ghost of Tsushami and no idea when I feel I'll have time to play either. So I would probably be ok with the digital only version.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
tenor.gif

Daps
They said they’ll let folks know in advance when pre-orders start on wont just drop out out the blue. Hopefully they’ll announce tomorrow and the ore-orders will open up the next day or so.
I assume they will jam pack the 40 min w/ games
Couple of small gameplay snippets of Spiderman, Horizon, and Demon's Souls
Trailers for everything else e.g. FF16, GOW2, etc.
At the end reveal price, date, and preorder information for the future

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I hope the shyt is 400 just for the fukkery.

But I also hope it's 600 so there's less of a chance I don't get one :dead: