Seinfeld: You Don't Even Know What A Write-off Is.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The deal would be one of the biggest streaming acquisitions ever, reportedly coming in at nearly $180 million — just under $1 million for each of the 180 episodes.

Jerry stay :eat:
seinfled.gif

George eating that cannoli from the garbage ... in RPG

IykqLKn.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I just saw the episode "The Glasses" :dead:

70.jpg

Jerry: "I don't know what to believe. You're eating onions, you're spotting dimes. I don't know what the hell is going on."

And then earlier when Elaine went to the doctor because of the dog bite:
Elaine: "I don't need a shot?"
Dr.: "Not shot. Dog bite."
Elaine: "No, no, I know I wasn't shot. Do I need a shot?"
Dr. "Not shot. Dog bite. Woof woof. Not bang bang"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the episode where Jerry ran all the way to chick's house just to use that fukking voice

Chick: Jerry :gladbron:

Jerry: Hellllllllllloooooooooooooooooo:troll:

Chick: :aicmon:

http://www.hitfix.com/the-dartboard...nd-susans-seinfeld-demise#K4mFO4dBMuuPxvRv.99

George Costanza's fiancee Susan was unceremoniously killed off at the end of Season 7 by licking too much low-quality glue, and rumors later swirled that she met her demise because Jason Alexander couldn't stand working with Heidi Swedberg, the actress who played her. On today's episode of "The Howard Stern Show," Jason Alexander set the record straight by explaining that, while he loved Swedberg on a personal level, their on-set chemistry was "a disaster."

"I love her. She's a terrific girl. I love her. I couldn't figure out how to play off of her. Her instincts for doing a scene, where the comedy was, and mine, were always misfiring. And she would do something and I would go, okay, I see what she's gonna do, I'm gonna adjust to her. And then I would adjust. And then it would change!

"So I had done three episodes with her and Larry calls me up at the beginning of the season and says, 'Good news! I got a great arc for you this season. You're gonna get engaged!' I said, 'oh it's great, who do I get engaged to?' He said, 'Susan.' And I went, 'oh great, who's playing George?' Cause it was such a disaster.

"What Heidi brought to the character is we could do the most horrible things to her, and the audience was still on my side. ...She wasn't playing a bytchy character or anything, but they knew it wasn't a good fit. ...I kept saying, 'I'm going out of my mind you guys, you're killing me. I can't understand how to play off of this girl. I'm sure that the stuff is not working, it can't be!'...I was the only actor doing scenes with her! And then finally -- they didn't know how the season was gonna end, was George gonna marry her? Was she gonna leave him? What was gonna happen? So finally they do an episode where Elaine and Jerry have a lot of material with her. They do the week...and they go, you know what? It's fukking impossible. It's impossible.' And Julia actually said, 'I know, it's just, don't you wanna just kill her?' And Larry went, 'kebang!'

"But she is...Heidi is the sweetest...it was just the way I come at stuff and the way she came at stuff is just..."

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Just watched the episode where Jerry ran all the way to chick's house just to use that fukking voice

Chick: Jerry :gladbron:

Jerry: Hellllllllllloooooooooooooooooo:troll:

Chick: :aicmon:

http://www.hitfix.com/the-dartboard...nd-susans-seinfeld-demise#K4mFO4dBMuuPxvRv.99

There's not a day I don't watch a Seinfeld re-run, but I honestly didn't know this. I thought they were actually acting to show the lack of chemistry, as opposed to the two actors having no actual chemistry :dead:

Jerry: you kept making all the stops??:what::why:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

When Jerry posts the question always has me in stitches. I don't think anyone would even have thought that if he didn't ask :laff:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's not a day I don't watch a Seinfeld re-run, but I honestly didn't know this. I thought they were actually acting to show the lack of chemistry, as opposed to the two actors having no actual chemistry :dead:
I felt the same way. Susan seemed like an actual person, nice, caring and George would always have the:ld:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just goes to show how much of a GOAT Jason was at playing the George character because he was fukking carrying scenes on his back that season. The episode where he's trying to get out of the wedding has me dying every time I watch it. He tries picking up smoking because she hates it :mjlol:

She comes home, George whips out the pack.. starts tapping the pack, "what are you talkin about? I've always smoked. Well, can't stop now.. I'm addicted, they got a hold of me!"

and the dude gets sick and runs to the bathroom :russ: :dead:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Never watched it but I'll cop Hulu and bi he watch it then cancel :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Just goes to show how much of a GOAT Jason was at playing the George character because he was fukking carrying scenes on his back that season. The episode where he's trying to get out of the wedding has me dying every time I watch it. He tries picking up smoking because she hates it :mjlol:

She comes home, George whips out the pack.. starts tapping the pack, "what are you talkin about? I've always smoked. Well, can't stop now.. I'm addicted, they got a hold of me!"

and the dude gets sick and runs to the bathroom :russ: :dead:

One of my favorite scenes too :laff: gets me evrytime