Seinfeld says he wants "real men" back

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
He should've shut his jew mouth and collect residuals for the rest of his oven dodger life

Men have gotten softer as a collective these days.

I do notice more gender fluidity. Maybe too much estrogen in the foods and chickens we eat.
Maybe you should let other men swallow your nut for some extra testosterone :mjtf:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
He’s fukking up his own legacy day by day

I considered him a top stand up. I considered his sitcom as a top sitcom.

I have started looking at him different in the past year or so.

He was coddling Michael Richards for one. Then he used the term "woke crap" or something.

Then I noticed that the main cast of Seinfeld all looked the same. Like they could have all been related. And those people went around shytting on everyone they met.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I got bad news for you breh :pachaha:

7319156568_a3315f2d5f_h.jpg
that ain't Harlem. That's Morningside Heights

You know Harlem is particular about its boundaries :ufdup:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
There has been gay abd soft nikkas, whites, Indians, arabs, Africans, ect since humans ran this planet. They have always been everywhere.

The shyt that confuses me is, outside of some gay characters on tv, WHAT THE fukk HAS CHANGED ABOUT MANHOOD?

These lying ass fakkits desire the ability to rape women and molest children without consequence. They feel like that is manhood. Zionists existence is based on foul ass rapey mentalities.

Garbage ass human beings and Seinfeld can die tomorrow and nobody would give a single fukk. Punk ass bytch.
Nothing. They just want ruff necks to be back in style

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Used the term “real men” like a bytch, joobrehs

I personally HATE when women try to run that play. “A real man would do this, if I was a man I’d do that” knowing damn well ain’t no manual to this shyt and if you put a woman in a man’s shoes she would commit that

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The 'bring back traditional masculinity,' 'where have all the manly men gone,' and 'western chauvinism' rhetoric is rooted in the 'cultural Marxism' conspiracy. It's kind of funny to see someone like Jerry Seinfeld fail to realize this and advocate for it. Or maybe he does.

Not sure why this needs to be rooted in conspiracy theory. The senses work like algorithms collecting data. Its clear as day that men and women have been g.m.o'd and arent what they used to be. Him saying this is no different than Jonathan Majors yearning for a Corretta. Hes talking about formality,men who carry themselves as adults with decorum. Not these whiny,nasally,easily excitable men who wear tshirts with animae cartoon characters. Every man worth his salt should be able to sense the imbalance in the masculine force/energy in Babylon:respect: