Seinfeld says he wants "real men" back

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Men have gotten softer as a collective these days.

I do notice more gender fluidity. Maybe too much estrogen in the foods and chickens we eat.
There has been gay abd soft nikkas, whites, Indians, arabs, Africans, ect since humans ran this planet. They have always been everywhere.

The shyt that confuses me is, outside of some gay characters on tv, WHAT THE fukk HAS CHANGED ABOUT MANHOOD?

These lying ass fakkits desire the ability to rape women and molest children without consequence. They feel like that is manhood. Zionists existence is based on foul ass rapey mentalities.

Garbage ass human beings and Seinfeld can die tomorrow and nobody would give a single fukk. Punk ass bytch.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He’s speaking in code. What he really means his he wants white men to take back total control. Too many women in prominent rolls and too many back people having too much influence.

He wants all non white men to go back into niche social bubbles so CAC like him can have a larger voice.

Like I said in another thread… those closet Nazi Europeans posing as “Jews” feel really comfortable taking their masks off. fukk that piece of shyt and everyone who look like him :pacspit:

Last edited:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Yup all I'm getting from it, anytime white folks start talking like this it's coded language.

Since when was he a " real man" anyway? He was bytch made

Go work a manual labor job p*ssy

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The 'bring back traditional masculinity,' 'where have all the manly men gone,' and 'western chauvinism' rhetoric is rooted in the 'cultural Marxism' conspiracy. It's kind of funny to see someone like Jerry Seinfeld fail to realize this and advocate for it. Or maybe he does.

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:dame:
Seinfeld didnt take place in Harlem
I got bad news for you breh :pachaha:

7319156568_a3315f2d5f_h.jpg