Seinfeld= Overrated

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying its genius to keep that character and storyline going for 10 + years and to have it all brought back up to bite you in the end like that was amazing. George Costanza alone shut shyt down. His lies were epic and was something you had to stand back and appreciate. His logic was disturbing yet amazing. Him pretending to be a marine biologist, being ensconched in velvet, him eating a brick of cheese, him wanting to be an architect, the look of utter happiness and jubilation when Susanne died, the logic of eating foot out of the garbage (hovering), pushing kids and women out of the way during a fire, pissing in the gym shower (it's allllllllll pipes), the logic of paying for the big salad, the genius of trying to have sex, watch tv, and eat all at the same time and almost succeeding. George Constanza should have his own holiday.

Costanza da gawd.

:ld:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seinfeld is overrated.

It's a very good show, but it's hardly the greatest sitcom of all time.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I have some big news!

I have given up on Seinfeld midway through season 5 :to:

Ultimately, the lack of satisfication with being entertained was too much for me to handle brehs.

Im going to Curb Your Enthusiasm a try now :ld:
Skip Curb and try Meet the Browns instead, or maybe Mike and Molly. I'm sure you'll find them much more enjoyable. :rudy:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
this is what i think of this thread

fDmh4.gif

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Seinfeld is not overrated at all. I enjoyed the early episodes of Martin more than the early Seinfeld episodes but overall Seinfeld is the best sitcom (that I've seen. I don't really care for sitcoms so I haven't seen a lot). George (LOVE George :yes:) and Kramer are two of the funniest characters on a show period. There's a reason why the show is still in syndication on more than one channel. I have yet to see an episode that I didn't laugh or chuckle at least once.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I'm saying its genius to keep that character and storyline going for 10 + years and to have it all brought back up to bite you in the end like that was amazing. George Costanza alone shut shyt down. His lies were epic and was something you had to stand back and appreciate. His logic was disturbing yet amazing. Him pretending to be a marine biologist, being ensconched in velvet, him eating a brick of cheese, him wanting to be an architect, the look of utter happiness and jubilation when Susanne died, the logic of eating foot out of the garbage (hovering), pushing kids and women out of the way during a fire, pissing in the gym shower (it's allllllllll pipes), the logic of paying for the big salad, the genius of trying to have sex, watch tv, and eat all at the same time and almost succeeding. George Constanza should have his own holiday.

this right here.

But to be accurate he did succeed at the very end of the episode.