Seinfeld= Overrated

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I'm black & I love Fresh Prince, That 70's Show & Martin... but Seinfeld's writing is light years ahead of both in terms of substance. The writing on Seinfeld is just genuis... you don't have to laugh once & you can still be entertained... :ld:

I can't think of anything in Fresh Prince or That 70's Show or Martin that is even remotely clever enough to be put on the same level as Art Vandelay... :wow:

I could watch Seinfeld all day everyday... the others I can only take in doses...

But to each his own... :manny:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm black & I love Fresh Prince, That 70's Show & Martin... but Seinfeld's writing is light years ahead of both in terms of substance. The writing on Seinfeld is just genuis... you don't have to laugh once & you can still be entertained... :ld:

I can't think of anything in Fresh Prince or That 70's Show or Martin that is even remotely clever enough to be put on the same level as Art Vandelay... :wow:

I could watch Seinfeld all day everyday... the others I can only take in doses...

Maybe theres hope black people after all..:to:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
nikkas wanna see buffoonery and sambo nikka shyt and be entertained.. The black people in here sayin Seinfeld ain't funny are the kinds of black people who shyt on other blacks for bein smart or speakin intelligently on some you sound white type shyt...

nikkas...:pacspit:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I'm saying its genius to keep that character and storyline going for 10 + years and to have it all brought back up to bite you in the end like that was amazing. George Costanza alone shut shyt down. His lies were epic and was something you had to stand back and appreciate. His logic was disturbing yet amazing. Him pretending to be a marine biologist, being ensconched in velvet, him eating a brick of cheese, him wanting to be an architect, the look of utter happiness and jubilation when Susanne died, the logic of eating foot out of the garbage (hovering), pushing kids and women out of the way during a fire, pissing in the gym shower (it's allllllllll pipes), the logic of paying for the big salad, the genius of trying to have sex, watch tv, and eat all at the same time and almost succeeding. George Constanza should have his own holiday.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikkas wanna see buffoonery and sambo nikka shyt and be entertained.. The black people in here sayin Seinfeld ain't funny are the kinds of black people who shyt on other blacks for bein smart or speakin intelligently on some you soun d white type shyt...

nikkas...:pacspit:

There are plenty of Black folks who enjoy clever and smart comedy like Seinfeld, Curb, Cheers, etc but the studios aren't green lighting any advanced written black sitcoms anytime soon...Not when we have the Tyler Perry's of the world dictating our comedic tastes.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm saying its genius to keep that character and storyline going for 10 + years and to have it all brought back up to bite you in the end like that was amazing. George Costanza alone shut shyt down. His lies were epic and was something you had to stand back and appreciate. His logic was disturbing yet amazing. Him pretending to be a marine biologist, being ensconched in velvet, him eating a brick of cheese, him wanting to be an architect, the look of utter happiness and jubilation when Susanne died, the logic of eating foot out of the garbage (hovering), pushing kids and women out of the way during a fire, pissing in the gym shower (it's allllllllll pipes), the logic of paying for the big salad, the genius of trying to have sex, watch tv, and eat all at the same time and almost succeeding. George Constanza should have his own holiday.

George is an incredible character which is based off of Larry David..

I'm so glad Larry blessed us again with more fukkery..:lolbron:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
There are plenty of Black folks who enjoy clever and smart comedy like Seinfeld, Curb, Cheers, etc but the studios aren't green lighting any advanced written black sitcoms anytime soon...Not when we have the Tyler Perry's of the world dictating our comedic tastes.

This needs to change.. Our whole culture is stagnated..

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Larry David is comedic genius...can't wait for the new season of Curb. Hope that show never ends!!

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

The episode when he faked an elbow injury is just... :wow:

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good

You didn't even mention the episode where he gives up sex, the one where he wears the wedding ring, the one where he wears the toupee, the one where he carries the picture of Jerry's attractive ex, just too much piff. And then there was a whole episode dedicated to George doing the exact of what he thought should! And it worked like a motherfukka!

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents." :bow:

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
The Human Fund!
Happy+Festivus.jpg

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
George is an incredible character which is based off of Larry David..

I'm so glad Larry blessed us again with more fukkery..:lolbron:

That fukkery needs to hurry up and come back to HBO.

I go over my parents house every Sunday during Curb Season for dinner and afterwards my pops and I sit on back for some Classic Curb fukkery!!