Seinfeld= Overrated

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yep, this confirms that 85% of this board is filled with cacs. No nikka would ever rank Seinfeld over Martin

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
George Costanza >>> Your favorite 90's character

Will and Carlton >>>>> George Costanza

Marcus Henderson and Mo Tibbs >>>>>>>> George Costanza

George was a legendary character...really the only reason I watch Seinfeld besides Elaine at times. But he ain't seeing the tag team comedic geniuses of Will and Carlton and Marcus and Mo.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The thing with Frasier is that you need a higher IQ to understand the intelligence of the comedy.

Winning a record five consecutive Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series is not a joke brehs

Man I could give 2 shyts about old cacs handing out other old cacs awards. Frasier was funny at times but paled in comparison to Cheers.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The writing was so frigging good..the way characters stories intertwined with one another....the story would be blown to bits then come together at the end. Every 1/2 hour show was like watching a movie. As a kid, I liked Kramer...as I got older I loved George and even gained an appreciation for Elaine who is hella underrated. JLD can act her ass off.

But how many shows are there that have so many memorable non-regulars? Soup Nazi, Babu, the BO guy, Jackie Childs, Bubble boy, The broad with the big hands, the close talker, the virgin, Rifkin, the gay couple, etc... Show was frigging genius.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will and Carlton >>>>> George Costanza

:beli:

What does it mean if you have to compare one guy to two characters on other shows?

Marcus Henderson and Mo Tibbs >>>>>>>> George Costanza

adofxuKG.gif

In a thread about Seinfeld you bring up Smart Guy?

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
watch

it's from curb but this shyt KILLS me.

that part when he's saying "no...no...no!" needs to be a gif.

anyways, seinfeld is amazing. there's a tons of classic episodes, a million great quotes, an endless amount of funny side-characters. i know "funny" can be pretty subjective but when someone says they don't like seinfeld...it's like someone saying they don't like pizza...that shyt is just weird to me.