Sega Genesis Is The GOAT And Most Durable System

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

Bruh you gonna sit here and tell me the same amount of people are playing NBA Live 95 as Super Metroid, Super Mario World, and Chrono Trigger?

This is the same ridiculous argument that him and others were making in the dreamcast thread. "Bu..Bu...Bu...But genesis had more better, memorable sports titles. Bulls/Tailblazers and the 1992 NBA Finals." :seriously: Nobody really fukked with sports titles heavy until 2000. Maybe a little football if you were on the PS but they never really took off huge until the next gen. Funny thing is I had a genesis back then and just from playing at my cousin/friends house I knew SNES had better titles

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I don't know. I never knew anybody that played "super Metroid" or "chrono trigger" to begin with. so I cant speak on that.

I wasn't comparing numbers. I was just stating that people go back and play sports games the same way people go back and play other games.

you said you cant see people going back and playing "nba live '95" and other sports games. that statement was just flat-out inaccurate.

Number are what matter.

When you say people go back and play those sports games the way they play the single player SNES games there has to be some sort of way to compare the two. If i go play ET for the Atari 2600 i could say people go back and play ET the same way they play Super Mario World, but anyone with half a brain would call me a moron.

There is a reason Super Metroid gets re-released so much. Its because there is a big demand for it. There is absolutely no comparison when it comes to the longevity of Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, A Link to the Past, etc... compared to NBA Live 95, Madden 94, Evander Holyfield Boxing, etc......

Super Metroid and Chrono Trigger are widely considered two of the top 10 games ever released and you dont know anyone who played them? That statement alone disqualifies you from discussion. It would be like a group of people talking about the greatest NBA players ever and they never saw Jordan or Magic play.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL4PPDka7bk"]Streets of Rage - Stage 2 [Genesis] Music - YouTube[/ame]

:mj:

straight goon music

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:katt: Why the fukk you so emotional bruh? You need some midol?

1)
Get9GLN.jpg
You posted on the first page of that thread before you made this. Stop acting like you just came up with this thread out the blue

2) Who said you had an argument? You said some dumb shyt about the SNES and he set you straight. Nothing wrong with being wrong

3) No thanks. Dont want to make lame threads all day about 90s MTV jams, how outkast is not a top 20 group, or how Ellis/Jennings is the best backcourt ever

4) And finally doing what the typical does when they lack substantive points, deflect:sircharles:

btw Riddikk Bowe's Boxing & Super Punch Out>>>>>Real Deal boxing

:rudy: emotional about what? you tried to pop chit......I showed you how its done.....now its over......move on.

this is prolly the last time I address you. not trying to go back-n-forth with idiots.

1.) I didn't say I came up with this thread out of the blue. it was an obvious spin jackass. I linked this thread up INSIDE THAT THREAD. I was saying that you were wrong about me making this thread because I was "arguing" with someone. I made this thread because the other one was about DREAMCAST. I wanted to talk about GENESIS. stop being a dikkhead.

2.) I didn't say any dumb chit. all I said was that SNES was more kid-friendly, while sega was more edgy and mature. WHICH IS A FACT.

3.) great, so you took note of a number of my plat threads. on the flipside, I never even heard of you. but glad to see youre an admirer. i'll try to make it a note to remember your existence from here on out. I mean, that's the reason why you came into a thread about video games, poppin chit right? you want my attention.

4.) no jackass. if I was deflecting, I would've just threw insults and ran. I addressed the fact that youre a click-hopper AFTER I shut down all your bullchit.

5.) now if you want to talk games, we can continue talking. im not entertaining anymore dumb-dumb talk.

6.) with that said, "super punchout" was cartoon chit. that's not even a legit sports game. Riddikk bowe's joint was good but type-cheesy. and this basically goes back to what I said about the SNES being more kid-based in the other thread. thanks for proving my point.:yawn:

This is the same ridiculous argument that him and others were making in the dreamcast thread. "Bu..Bu...Bu...But genesis had more better, memorable sports titles. Bulls/Tailblazers and the 1992 NBA Finals." :seriously: Nobody really fukked with sports titles heavy until 2000. Maybe a little football if you were on the PS but they never really took off huge until the next gen. Funny thing is I had a genesis back then and just from playing at my cousin/friends house I knew SNES had better titles

no clown.

NOBODY YOU KNEW was playing sports games like that until 2000, because that's when YALL finally stepped off the porch.

no wonder you come off as such a twerp. it sounds like you hung with a bunch of dikks growing up.

Number are what matter.

When you say people go back and play those sports games the way they play the single player SNES games there has to be some sort of way to compare the two. If i go play ET for the Atari 2600 i could say people go back and play ET the same way they play Super Mario World, but anyone with half a brain would call me a moron.

There is a reason Super Metroid gets re-released so much. Its because there is a big demand for it. There is absolutely no comparison when it comes to the longevity of Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, A Link to the Past, etc... compared to NBA Live 95, Madden 94, Evander Holyfield Boxing, etc......

dog, youre talking a bunch of chit that I don't care about.

the bottom line is: you said that you cant see anybody going back and playing old sports games.........I said that you were wrong - which you were..........AND THATS IT. theres nothing left to argue about.

I didn't say that the same amount of people that go back and play sports games are the same amount of people that play the games you listed. again, I wouldn't know because I don't know people that play most of the games you listed anyway so I wouldn't speak on it. WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!??? I BROKE IT DOWN ALREADY. i'll do it one more time because maybe we got lost in translation due to different colloquialisms.

I said people go back and play sports games THE SAME WAY that they go back and play any other games. I didn't state an amount or compare amounts of people or anything of that nature.

in other words, I might go in the kitchen and whip up a turkey sammich, THE SAME WAY you might go in the kitchen and whip up a stank a$$ peanut-butter & jelly sammich. that's it. that's all. NOW, I might go for a triple decker turkey sammich, while you may be a 2-slice guy. BUT THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE. ya dig me?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
old video game consoles are like oldschool cars

they were just build to last and didn't have a bunch of cheap moving parts..

to keep it 100, after the Vita dropped and was basically able to create PS3 quality graphics on such a small cartridges i seriously expected PS4 games to have cartridges also.

I guess Blurays hold more space tho (someone correct me if my assumption is wrong)

They could build cartridges to hold as much space as they want, look at memory cards now. Only thing is, they'd be high as fukk nowadays. I remember super street fighter 2 being like $80 for some reason, them shyts were just as expensive as games are now, with only a fraction of the production budget.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The moment I stuck my headphones in the headphone jack and played sonic I became a Sega fanboy, way back then. Never cared that much for the SNES (even though I had a NES) and I still don't :yeshrug:

Anybody that didn't listen with stereo sound was missing out.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: emotional about what? you tried to pop chit......I showed you how its done.....now its over......move on.

this is prolly the last time I address you. not trying to go back-n-forth with idiots.

1.) I didn't say I came up with this thread out of the blue. it was an obvious spin jackass. I linked this thread up INSIDE THAT THREAD. I was saying that you were wrong about me making this thread because I was "arguing" with someone. I made this thread because the other one was about DREAMCAST. I wanted to talk about GENESIS. stop being a dikkhead.

2.) I didn't say any dumb chit. all I said was that SNES was more kid-friendly, while sega was more edgy and mature. WHICH IS A FACT.

3.) great, so you took note of a number of my plat threads. on the flipside, I never even heard of you. but glad to see youre an admirer. i'll try to make it a note to remember your existence from here on out. I mean, that's the reason why you came into a thread about video games, poppin chit right? you want my attention.

4.) no jackass. if I was deflecting, I would've just threw insults and ran. I addressed the fact that youre a click-hopper AFTER I shut down all your bullchit.

5.) now if you want to talk games, we can continue talking. im not entertaining anymore dumb-dumb talk.

6.) with that said, "super punchout" was cartoon chit. that's not even a legit sports game. Riddikk bowe's joint was good but type-cheesy. and this basically goes back to what I said about the SNES being more kid-based in the other thread. thanks for proving my point.:yawn:

no clown.

NOBODY YOU KNEW was playing sports games like that until 2000, because that's when YALL finally stepped off the porch.

no wonder you come off as such a twerp. it sounds like you hung with a bunch of dikks growing up.

1) I said that in my OP you fukking idiot:katt:

2) Its not fact. What is this myth that Genesis was the mature, adult console? They both were the same content wise. The only mainstream M(that would be comparable to the M games of today)rated titles that I can think of off top in my head in those days were MK and Doom. They were on both systems(or on the Sega CD/32x in sega's case)

3) LMAO. The **** argument. Carry on

4) So calling me a dweed, dikkhead, and other insults when I didn't come at you like that at all isn't deflecting?:katt:

5) Thats what I did in my OP before you went off on a menstrual tangent

6) Agree to disagree. I just felt they were more entertaining, enjoyable titles

Breh, no one really fukked with sports games in the 16 bit era. It was all about platforming, RPGS, and fighting. Now in your case it may have been different but for the general public it wasn't. Console sports games sucked for the most part outside NBA Jam, techmo bowl, and arcade titles. They picked up steam in the next era with some quality football games on the PS1 but 64 sports games were atrocious. You didn't really get good, memorable sports titles until 2k came on the scene. They really forced EA to step their game up. Thats when you saw a huge spike in the interest of sports titles