Sega Genesis Is The GOAT And Most Durable System

Daps
33lpgs9.jpg.gif

one of the hardest games ever too

YES. fukk man, I'll pause it for hours and then come back to it to get to the next stage. :bryan:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
LIKE I WAS SAYING IN THE OTHER THREAD:

THIS IS THE GOAT BOXING GAME TO THIS DAY.

20 YEARS STRONG AND STILL HOLDING THE THRONE:

586165_46729_front.jpg

images

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Genesis was only better if you were primarily played sports games. SNES killed them in everything else.

Seeing as how i cant see anyone wanting to play Live 95 or World Series Baseball now, the SNES has stood the test of time better.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I see you mad this thread to save face after getting schooled by @spliz in that dreamcast thread. :mjpls: Gen had good titles like sonic obviously and streets of rage, but SNES had much more memorable games and better multiplats. A

Last edited by a moderator:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Genesis was only better if you were primarily played sports games. SNES killed them in everything else.

Seeing as how i cant see anyone wanting to play Live 95 or World Series Baseball now, the SNES has stood the test of time better.

people still go back and play the old sports joints the same way people go back and play any other old game.

and it wasn't just sports. most of the non-sports games I played heavy weren't even availbale for SNES.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I see you mad this thread to save face after getting schooled by @spliz in that dreamcast thread. :mjpls: Gen had good titles like sonic obviously and streets of rage, but SNES had much more memorable games and better multiplats. A

1. I made this thread before I even really "got into it" with @spliz. I even dropped a link to this thread in there. DIKKHEAD.

2. it wasn't even an argument. it was him taking my comments out of context and going off.

3. don't be a jack@$$ all your life. be like wacky d.

4. why are you reppin 20 groups? stop being a click-rider.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
people still go back and play the old sports joints the same way people go back and play any other old game.

and it wasn't just sports. most of the non-sports games I played heavy weren't even availbale for SNES.

:usure:

Bruh you gonna sit here and tell me the same amount of people are playing NBA Live 95 as Super Metroid, Super Mario World, and Chrono Trigger?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

Bruh you gonna sit here and tell me the same amount of people are playing NBA Live 95 as Super Metroid, Super Mario World, and Chrono Trigger?

I don't know. I never knew anybody that played "super Metroid" or "chrono trigger" to begin with. so I cant speak on that.

I wasn't comparing numbers. I was just stating that people go back and play sports games the same way people go back and play other games.

you said you cant see people going back and playing "nba live '95" and other sports games. that statement was just flat-out inaccurate.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Probably the same amount that go back and play Strider,Sonic and Shinobi.I just played some RBI baseball on Genesis earlier.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
1. I made this thread before I even really "got into it" with @spliz. I even dropped a link to this thread in there. DIKKHEAD.

2. it wasn't even an argument. it was him taking my comments out of context and going off.

3. don't be a jack@$$ all your life. be like wacky d.

4. why are you reppin 20 groups? stop being a click-rider.

:katt: Why the fukk you so emotional bruh? You need some midol?

1)
Get9GLN.jpg
You posted on the first page of that thread before you made this. Stop acting like you just came up with this thread out the blue

2) Who said you had an argument? You said some dumb shyt about the SNES and he set you straight. Nothing wrong with being wrong

3) No thanks. Dont want to make lame threads all day about 90s MTV jams, how outkast is not a top 20 group, or how Ellis/Jennings is the best backcourt ever

4) And finally doing what the typical does when they lack substantive points, deflect:sircharles:

btw Riddikk Bowe's Boxing & Super Punch Out>>>>>Real Deal boxing