Seeing Black ppl in a position of power used to mean something to me

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
because I thought like the dude on the left in this pic

1000000110.jpg

Now that I'm nearly 45, that shyt don't mean anything to me now
Nah theres some black ppl in power that really be looking out for you, but a lot of them be on the sht this nikka on the right is on.... black women be lookin out most often then not

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
When they work in Corporate America, they're not much different than Black cops. They feel they have to prove to White people that they're not showing favortism.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The term "DEI" Is on the nameplate on the guys desk.

I read a thread recently that the term "DEI" is basically the new codeword for "n1gger" that cacs use.

This may not have even been created by a black person and y'all feeding right into it.

This may have been created by a cac with the sole intention of what's being done now ......black folk sitting back talking ish about each other summoning up bad feelings towards each other.

A cac is probably sitting back rubbing his hands like Birdman loving seeing black people talk down on seeing another black person in power all because of a propaganda cartoon :snoop:
Bro that artist and comic is known by a black person. You ain't heard of Real Toons??I've seen the creator on Facebook. He black.
:what:

broller

Veteran
Daps
The term "DEI" Is on the nameplate on the guys desk.

I read a thread recently that the term "DEI" is basically the new codeword for "n1gger" that cacs use.

This may not have even been created by a black person and y'all feeding right into it.

This may have been created by a cac with the sole intention of what's being done now ......black folk sitting back talking ish about each other summoning up bad feelings towards each other.

A cac is probably sitting back rubbing his hands like Birdman loving seeing black people talk down on seeing another black person in power all because of a propaganda cartoon :snoop:

It's a breh

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
:yeshrug:

Not me. Even had BW look out. But I understand your experience.
I understand what OP mean with other brehs but my record with black women is :banderas:

As soon as I see a BW recruiter, instant win!
They forever looking out for ya breh :myman:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
because I thought like the dude on the left in this pic

1000000110.jpg

Now that I'm nearly 45, that shyt don't mean anything to me now

I'd add that I don't trust all black business.
Just because you black owned don't mean shyt and sometimes the white man's ice is colder

I'd like to work for a black company to prove myself wring though.