Seeing a thicc white women irl is different

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i am going to hell for this but my next door neighbor is a legit PAWG. she has 1 of the phattest asses i ever seen on a white women

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
As a Black woman. I am curious. What physical attributes would a Black woman need to possess to garner show-stopping attention and all eyes on her when she walks into a room?
Don't get it twisted, I might c00n from time to time, but women like amara or bria myles will always have my attention.

Daps
I'm not sure where the whole thing about white women not being thick comes from. It may not be as common as with black or Hispanic women (talking Dominicans or Puerto Ricans really not the Mexican kinds) but it's not rare rare either, at least not in nyc. When I walk through cac Central's like union square I'll say around every 1 in 10 or 1/15 white woman is somewhat thick:ehh:.

But Asians on the other hand. Literally used to pass through Chinatown almost everyday on my commute before corona. Only ever seen 5 legit thick Asian women in my 24 years of life. Literally only 5 women out of the tens of thousands of Asian women I have walked past over all the years in nyc. Was deadass like seeing a unicorn, literally had the :dwillhuh:face in real life because of how rare that shyt is.

Country pawgs, softball players etc., can be pretty thick. Ancestry matters. If they've got a lot of German blood, the thickness is skrong. If they have a bunch of English blood or something like that......not as much (big chest but nassatall). Here in TX, seems like most white broads are Scottish, English, Welsh, German and Czech. You can damn near tell by the personality and the body.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
is different :wow:

aeYyZxf.gif

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
tenor.gif

why would you post a thread about a white man
On a forum that is mostly male
Heterosexual at that:skip:
What is your point with this post:skip:
nikkas ain’t going to run in your thread talking about..
“Creh got a nice body with quality facial structure”:leon:
You really jumped out the window
For a troll thread:dead:

tbt.gif

you know damn well
Black women really ain’t got to do shyt
When they walk into a room:childplease:
This one of them passive aggressive
Call nikkas out for colorism, type comments
You really tried it though:dead:

I'm not calling out colourism. I'm calling out bucking.

Lord knows the coli hates a "bedwench". I'd figured
you would feel the same about "bedbucks".

Sorry y'all I didn't realise there is levels to c00ning. I guess this is one of the acceptable levels??????