Daps

white girl got a African ass

tenor.gif

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they are a bit more common in the south but the problem is either they become one of those "black wannabe" white girls who eventually become out shape or they are a bit ashamed of having a big butt and getting attention of black men. Now those two aren't always the case but I have seen those two the most around my way. Also most of the time their faces are bit on the :francis: side

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Name? IG?

it doesn’t hold up well...we had a thread on her on another forum...doesn’t look as plump in her other pics...I’ll see if I can remember her IG

*edit*

her IG private now...

jen • conley • escalante (@jenzie1123) • Instagram photos and videos

...not her twitter tho...

Jen Conley Escalante (@_JenConley) on Twitter

her name was in the YT comments btw...that’s how I found it

the skirt was just really tight and held her ass together well...but I remember being unimpressed by her other pics

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It’s the same when you see an attractive white guy, so I get it. :manny:
:troll:
But no seriously, this is why I don’t understand thirst for white people. They be looking straight mediocre at best, and haggard on average. It’s rare to see one of them turn heads. Prior to COVID, I worked around them all the time and never got the hype. Without white supremacy social conditioning PR machine, they ain’t nothing special.

I can find black people three times an average white person’s age that lived a rougher life and STILL looks better. I see regular degular Black dudes playing basketball at the YMCA that look better than majority of white Hollywood superstars. Some blk chicks in the hood with no money, no makeup team, no plastic surgery funds be shytTING on basic white chicks even with Hollywood Botox, cgi makeup and more in Ciely braids and booty shorts.

Maybe it’s just my racial biases but on average whites be looking hit to me. But they prop up their mediocre so much that people be falling for it too.
I be looking like :mjtf: What do ya’ll see?!

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
it doesn’t hold up well...we had a Thea don her on another forum...doesn’t look as plump in her other pics...I’ll see if I can remember her IG

*edit*

her IG private now...

jen • conley • escalante (@jenzie1123) • Instagram photos and videos

...not her twitter tho...

Jen Conley Escalante (@_JenConley) on Twitter

her name was in the YT comments btw...that’s how I found it

the skirt was just really tight and held her ass together well...but I remember being unimpressed by her other pics
Thanks.