OMG1.gif

Shiori Tsukada :picard:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember getting off the train once and I look over on the other side and there's this white lady in like her mids 40s with the fattest ass I've ever seen :wow:

I quietly looked and kept it pushing. I take two steps up the stairs and I just hear this nikka yell out behind me as loud as possible "DAMN!!!! WHY THAT WHITE LADY GOT A ASS LIKE THAT!?!?!?" :damn:

Half the nikkas around us broke out in laughter, funny how we all noticed it
With all these African women out here, I don’t believe she had the fattest one.. probably just the fattest on a White woman and you couldn’t believe so it seemed bigger than what it was.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
What did they look like?

buffie carruth played big booty judy in the 2006 film ATL and we all know she was garnering showstopping attention & stopping traffic with all that ass. put aside the whole race thing for a minute and use objectivity over emotion. it's that frame period

now does a white bytch with that frame get a special oh shyt? sure kinda, as much as eminem got a special oh shyt the first time he rapped for black kids in 1996 or the first time we saw white chocolate jason williams do all those playground moves with the rock during the '99 nba season. no self hate invite 'em to the cook out shyt, but just the sheer surprise factor based on rarity ya dig

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

I can only imagine the reaction if I made a thread about some white man...

tenor.gif

why would you post a thread about a white man
On a forum that is mostly male
Heterosexual at that:skip:
What is your point with this post:skip:
nikkas ain’t going to run in your thread talking about..
“Creh got a nice body with quality facial structure”:leon:
You really jumped out the window
For a troll thread:dead:
As a Black woman. I am curious. What physical attributes would a Black woman need to possess to garner show-stopping attention and all eyes on her when she walks into a room?
tbt.gif

you know damn well
Black women really ain’t got to do shyt
When they walk into a room:childplease:
This one of them passive aggressive
Call nikkas out for colorism, type comments
You really tried it though:dead:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
buffie carruth played big booty judy in the 2006 film ATL and we all know she was garnering showstopping attention & stopping traffic with all that ass. put aside the whole race thing for a minute and use objectivity over emotion. it's that frame period

now does a white bytch with that frame get a special oh shyt? sure kinda, as much as eminem got a special oh shyt the first time he rapped for black kids in 1996 or the first time we saw white chocolate jason williams do all those playground moves with the rock during the '99 nba season. no self hate invite 'em to the cook out shyt, but just the sheer surprise factor based on rarity ya dig

I don’t believe there is a white woman alive or ever in existence that naturally has/ had the proportions or measurements of Buffy the Body. I know there are curvy white girls out there tho. I was asking an honest question. Wasn’t in my emotions about it. Just curious. Thanks for the reply.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
tenor.gif

why would you post a thread about a white man
On a forum that is mostly male
Heterosexual at that:skip:
What is your point with this post:skip:
nikkas ain’t going to run in your thread talking about..
“Creh got a nice body with quality facial structure”:leon:
You really jumped out the window
For a troll thread:dead:

tbt.gif

you know damn well
Black women really ain’t got to do shyt
When they walk into a room:childplease:
This one of them passive aggressive
Call nikkas out for colorism, type comments
You really tried it though:dead:

:lolbron:

It wasn’t a bait question. But for real tho I was asking in earnest.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
As a Black woman. I am curious. What physical attributes would a Black woman need to possess to garner show-stopping attention and all eyes on her when she walks into a room?

Nothing.

Anytime a woman with an exceptional feature or overall build walks anywhere, all the air gets sucked out the room.

White women get more leeway, cuz they're subpar as a rule, but trust; a woman with a stupid wagon is catching mad attention, black white or purple.