Seeing a fit black chick at the gym appreciation

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is already a cure...it's called NATURAL HAIR! i keep tryna get my black female clients to understand the liberation of being caught in a rain down pour and walking thru it like "who cares... fukk it! :smugfavre:".
Relaxer = Shackles...they don't hear me tho. :upsetfavre:

Man I wish women would rock their hair natural. Those plastic-ee shiny ass weaves are nasty and stank. You can't wash those muskrats I'm assuming right? Rock ya natural kinky, or curly hair.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Ya for real i see them quite often so maybe it just depends on where you at i guess :yeshrug:

Compared to the number of obese black ladies walking out chere......we should be celebrating for real....no doubt the general population is overweight too....but considering all the preventable dietary disease that claim black folks lives....it's worth acknowledging...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Compared to the number of obese black ladies walking out chere......we should be celebrating for real....no doubt the general population is overweight too....but considering all the preventable dietary disease that claim black folks lives....it's worth acknowledging...

Well USA is one of if not the fattest country in the world though

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Man I wish women would rock their hair natural. Those plastic-ee shiny ass weaves are nasty and stank. You can't wash those muskrats I'm assuming right? Rock ya natural kinky, or curly hair.

you can wash them...the problem is most chicks that wear them refuse to wash them often enough because they're cheap and don't want to have to get it styled frequently by a stylist. that inturn leads to funky smells emanating off their heads and scalps. waiting 2-4 weeks to shampoo ...and banging on your head when you can no longer stand the itching caused by your own lack of hygeine is trife. as a stylist just seeing that sh*t pisses me off. :mad:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The type that intentionally never make eye contact with a brotha?

Man I'll pass.

So much truth in so little words.

yeah ....if a guy is nice enough to smile and say hello to me .....i always stop and say "hey how ya doing :smile: " back.

:leon: You are the needle in the haystack

LOL...there's a couple that will smile back at my gym, but most of them stay with the :birdman: And this is when they not doing anything.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
there is already a cure...it's called NATURAL HAIR! i keep tryna get my black female clients to understand the liberation of being caught in a rain down pour and walking thru it like "who cares... fukk it! :smugfavre:".
Relaxer = Shackles...they don't hear me tho. :upsetfavre:

:to: I still run from the rain from time to time. It takes way too long to get these braidouts/twistouts looking just right.

I get what you're saying though and I absolutely agree. :clap: