Seeing a fit black chick at the gym appreciation

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
blame the thirsty ones for making it bad for all of y'all.... :manny:

Meh...most of them are cordial enough to look at a brotha and smile though. If not they're too busy minding their own business. Not like I'm there on some :krs: :russ: :mjpls: :dwillhuh: :gladbron: :ohhh: :takedat: :lolbron: type stuff checking them out :yeshrug:

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_lznj1j53QA1qliiryo6_250.gif

This what I want to do when I see a hot black chick in the gym.

70% of the black chicks there are fat though

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Meh...most of them are cordial enough to look at a brotha and smile though.

yeah ....if a guy is nice enough to smile and say hello to me .....i always stop and say "hey how ya doing :smile: " back.
but the dudes that just stare with the thirst of a thousand dessert dwellers (and trust... we girls can feel that sh*t like a hot laser on our backs) i make sure not to make eye contact or look in that direction. head straight all the way to the next piece of equip. :lift:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
yeah ....if a guy is nice enough to smile and say hello to me .....i always stop and say "hey how ya doing :smile: " back.
but the dudes that just stare with the thirst of a thousand dessert dwellers (and trust... we girls can feel that sh*t like a hot laser on our backs) i make sure not to make eye contact or look in that direction. head straight all the way to the next piece of equip. :lift:
:laugh: I've seen this happen plenty of times, it's funny as hell seeing it. shyts awkward and :snoop: at the same time.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
it seems to me, the difference between seeing fit women AT the gym
and seeing fit women that never go to the gym is....

the fit women HAVE to go to the gym. wait a few months after they stop going

:yeshrug:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
it seems to me, the difference between seeing fit women AT the gym
and seeing fit women that never go to the gym is....

the fit women HAVE to go to the gym. wait a few months after they stop going

:yeshrug:

Most black women are naturally blessed, thats why they're not in the gym so much...which is :sadcam: for people like me who want to see them sweating it out while u getting ur work in.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:shaq:

laserpolarbear.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lol at calling a black female a woman

contemplates negging

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

:laff: :laff:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Broke black girls don't go to the gym cause they'd rather spend money on makeup and clothing in a desperate attempt to trick a man who has paper into getting with them.

Black girls that have decent jobs go to the gym and they work out both for themselves and because they expect to get a man who is equally as well put together. Seems pointless for them to put all that time and effort into getting their money and body right only to settle for a :flabbynsick: guy.

Quite a few of these black girls be on that :mjpls: steez tho