Caladan
:skip: @ sistas in a gym.

unicorn.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. You can blame the thirsty ones for that. I sometimes dress shabby at the gym so I can workout in peace. When I wear my spandex gear I literally feel butt naked, by the looks Im given at the gym.

I hear ya. But a nod of solidarity or a smile would really be nice sometimes. We're not all trying to fukk, we're just trying to carry on the tradition taught to us by our parents and their parents before them.

Just... say "I'm not interested" followed by "what did I just say to you" if you get cornered by an a$$hole.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:beli:
There's plenty of in shape Black women at my gym, they actually outnumber the men a lot of the times when I go. I wouldn't approach them there though, I hate being bothered when I'm working out so I know they probably feel the same.

yeah with planet fitness opening up on every corner in the hood like a liquor store...them gyms stay packed with sistas. :russ:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Lol. You can blame the thirsty ones for that. I sometimes dress shabby at the gym so I can workout in peace. When I wear my spandex gear I literally feel butt naked, by the looks Im given at the gym.

You basically are butt naked in that spandex gear. :damn:

can't tell me you didnt know.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Broke black girls don't go to the gym cause they'd rather spend money on makeup and clothing in a desperate attempt to trick a man who has paper into getting with them.

Black girls that have decent jobs go to the gym and they work out both for themselves and because they expect to get a man who is equally as well put together. Seems pointless for them to put all that time and effort into getting their money and body right only to settle for a :flabbynsick: guy.

Quite a few of these black girls be on that :mjpls: steez tho

im a broke black girl :to:

but every since planet fitness opened up 3 months ago Ive been hitting that gym 3 times a week.

$10 a month? U cant beat that. :yes:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ish is very rare. The problem is a lot of young black girls don't like being active for some reason. I noticed way back in H.S. The black girls didn't even want to change for gym class. Not all but a majority didn't, and when they did they ain't wanna participate in nothin. Gettin hit in the face with volley balls and basketballs and what not lmao.

Another thing is a lot of sistas got it twisted with this thick stuff. They borderline line fat but since they got a phat ass and t*ts they think they good. Yeah you got a phat ass cause you uh you fat. Hit the damn gym.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't wanna sweat my hurr out!
I don't wanna lose ma ass!
Bigger is beautiful anyway! You jus mad you can't handle all this woman, lame ass, corny ass, fakkity ass, simp ass, bytch ass nikka!

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I don't wanna sweat my hurr out!
I don't wanna lose ma ass!
Bigger is beautiful anyway! You jus mad you can't handle all this woman, lame ass, corny ass, fakkity ass, simp ass, bytch ass nikka!

Just like that beach/swimming thread........the bolded will lead you to the answer you seek :laugh:

It's crazy......need a modern day Madame CJ Walker to come up with some anti sweat cream/ointment/serum something so that won't be an excuse for enjoying activities or staying fit......

Ladies, what do yall do if you're about to work out and you a have perm in?? what's the protocol if you trying stay fit but not trying to go the salon every other day??

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Its also worth noting that whether or not you'll see a sista at the gym depends on where you live within your city or even which city you live in. Of course you're not going to see black women at the gym if you live in salt lake city :laugh:

But if you're somewhere in Atlanta then its probably more likely.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Just like that swimming thread........the bolded will lead you to the answer you seek :laugh:

It's crazy......need a modern day Madame CJ Walker to come up with some anti sweat cream/ointment/serum something so that won't be an excuse for enjoying activities or staying fit......

Ladies, what do yall do if about to work out and you a have perm in?? what's the protocol if you trying stay fit but not trying to go the salon every other day??

there is already a cure...it's called NATURAL HAIR! i keep tryna get my black female clients to understand the liberation of being caught in a rain down pour and walking thru it like "who cares... fukk it! :smugfavre:".
Relaxer = Shackles...they don't hear me tho. :upsetfavre:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Why you disable your rep breh? Red nikkas always come back, no matter how how long it takes.:smugdraper:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
there is already a cure...it's called NATURAL HAIR! i keep tryna get my black female clients to understand the liberation of being caught in a rain down pour and walking thru it like "who cares... fukk it! :smugfavre:".
Relaxer = Shackles...they don't hear me tho. :upsetfavre:

:wow:.......that's a powerful quote there