security for 9News in Denver, shoots & kills patriot prayer/trumper after being assaulted+maced

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Idk dude that looks like a big ass cloud of mace, the moment that shyt hits his eyes he's going to be blind and in searing pain and at that point hed be vunerable enough for that dude to crack his head open, in not about to charge someone when I'm getting maced cause then you're getting maced more and you're permanently blind n shyt. He did the right thing.
Negligent discharge of a firearm maybe

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fat piece of shyt fukked around and found out.
EkCVytuX0AYCESA
That’s really him?

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I cant celebrate this, the same group killed my friend back in the day
Did a private security guard kill your friend?

I'm all for defending yourself ESPECIALLY when it's against these ignant MAGA folks

But :picard: you gotta kill him? I mean, shoot him in the leg or something. Why we giving folks full lethal chest wounds

Legshot is Hollywood stuff. Aiming for large body mass is what is taught in self defense. In this case it looks like a head shot which is :whoo:on some next level sh*t.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

Legshot is Hollywood stuff. Aiming for large body mass is what is taught in self defense. In this case it looks like a head shot which is :whoo:on some next level sh*t.
Dude had an RMR and custom sights on that pistol. He was no noob.

Daps

That's what I mean... If I was gonna shoot somebody, I would try to go for a nonlethal shot whenever possible. For 2 reasons... I'm not out here trying to take a life, and then the second reason is I don't want to possibly go to prison for killing someone.

Obviously center of mass and all that is taught, but I would go for something that's not an instant kill. No head or chest shots if at all possible. Obviously in the heat of the moment, you're going to just aim and shoot and hit what you hit, but to go out of your way trying to shoot somebody in the head? nah. I dont need those problems.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
That's what I mean... If I was gonna shoot somebody, I would try to go for a nonlethal shot whenever possible. For 2 reasons... I'm not out here trying to take a life, and then the second reason is I don't want to possibly go to prison for killing someone.

Obviously center of mass and all that is taught, but I would go for something that's not an instant kill. No head or chest shots if at all possible. Obviously in the heat of the moment, you're going to just aim and shoot and hit what you hit, but to go out of your way trying to shoot somebody in the head? nah. I dont need those problems.
The thing is when there's a threat to your life and you pull your weapon out, you shoot to STOP that threat. You dont shoot around at legs or worry about non lethal. Or worry about the law charging you. You focus on STOPPING that threat.

Everything else that will happen comes after you defended yourself and are alive.

Daps
The thing is when there's a threat to your life and you pull your weapon out, you shoot to STOP that threat. You dont shoot around at legs or worry about non lethal. Or worry about the law charging you. You focus on STOPPING that threat.

Everything else that will happen comes after you defended yourself and are alive.

I see what you're saying.