security for 9News in Denver, shoots & kills patriot prayer/trumper after being assaulted+maced

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Found his Facebook. Standard right wing cac shyt. Its unfortunate that his kids lost their father, but he shouldn't have been out there macing folk. He tried the wrong one and got himself ventilated.

This pic is the height of irony now.

T7SuJcH_d.webp
Life comes at you fast. Same with that breh who said that police didn't profile him.

:francis:

Daps
This fakkit in here defending racist again, like when he voted for McCain over obama.

Rest in piss to that fat cracker. fukk him and fukk you too.

Said by somebody that wouldn't bust a grape :rudy:

In here trying to act like these racist devils aint your ppl, you lunatic Trump supporting devil:rudy:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I hope they drop the charges. He did the world a favor.

Edit post: bout time the media invested in security for themselves.
Been doing it for awhile now. I knew somebody would test the media security at some point. I’m not mad at this one at all. People we’re giving me shyt when I had security at a protest. Had to tell him to back off and give me space because of it. Don’t start no shyt and it won’t be no shyt:yeshrug:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Been doing it for awhile now. I knew somebody would test the media security at some point. I’m not mad at this one at all. People we’re giving me shyt when I had security at a protest. Had to tell him to back off and give me space because of it. Don’t start no shyt and it won’t be no shyt:yeshrug:

youre in the media?