security for 9News in Denver, shoots & kills patriot prayer/trumper after being assaulted+maced

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The family will almost certainly sue the news station over this, Depending on the laws in Denver the security guard looks to be fukked over this, his job is to protect the news crew and get them the fukk out of there if there is an issue not to blast away.
Uh so he only protects the news crew as if his own life doesn't matter?

He gets slapped then maced before he finally shoots.

Isn't that how that 17yr old white kid was labeled a hero when he defended himself?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Uh so he only protects the news crew as if his own life doesn't matter?

He gets slapped then maced before he finally shoots.

Isn't that how that 17yr old white kid was labeled a hero when he defended himself?
Totally agree with you...

This is the problem with being outsiders commenting on shyt like this. We were not there. We don’t know what the scene was like other than the little video. I’ve covered a bunch of protests at this point and I can tell you that sometimes situations like this could happen at a totally peaceful protest. If the man that got shot would’ve just stood by abd watched or anything else other than trying to mace the security guard, he would still be here. You can cuss and do all the other shyt people do out there, but once you start pulling shyt out it’s going to be on.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If your going to carry u better know the laws like your fantasy draft. I wouldn’t mind owning a gun but doing stupid stuff in a span of seconds can cost u your future.
Facts. Not only that, you should get some ccw insurance in case you ever have to shoot in self defense.
You don't want to lose your assets while you fight for your freedom in court.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Kool

my uncle just retired from that job after 30+ years. Great gig.
That’s what’s up man! I always give props to the shooters. It’s been a good career to me so far even with the good and bad that happens. I’ve done a lot of shyt and let a lot of people I would’ve never met without working in it.